Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 226 of 590

For now Eth will buy an 'Efficent - Page 226 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2010 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Sep, 2010 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 226

Ooc: I am glad we are all getting on the same page. I think Testsubject1 (Eth) is right. Investing in a mine may sound like a good idea but it is too soon. I was thinking of retiring Oliron here to oversee the mine but, yeah, it is too soon.

I like the bag of holding idea too. Though we are going to have to convince Beast that his wagon is no longer needed. Maybe try and tell him that bags of holdings have an infinite amount of deer meat within them. rolleyes.gif I mean if we have a bag of holding there is no need for a wagon. If we have a bag of holding and a wagon we are just as obvious to monsters but can hold more stuff. If Beast is willing to get rid of his wagon and we all just go on horseback I am willing to toss some gold on a bag of holding.

I do think it would be better though to get rid of my cart and Beast's wagon. If we could just carry around a bag instead that would be a lot better. Our travel time would be less and there is no "baggage". Nothing to feed and keep track of when the battles are going on, mutch simpler.

I have a decent idea of what I want to buy but we may have to wait until we get back to the larger main town before we can look into buying stuff. What they have in this backwater military village is probably going to be limited.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei takes her share with no interest at all, still politely saying thank you. She does not think at all where she should spend it, she just moves along and follows Eth for now.

4th Sep, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: What we buy will depend mainly on what the magical items we found are. I'm eying the greataxe hungrily right now...

5th Sep, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Page 226 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Once in town Oliron looks into purchasing a +3 breastplate and 2, +1 rings of protection. He also tries to find out who the families of the soldiers who die are doing.

He looks into getting the items they found in the chest identified, if they are indeed magical.

The party has the gold to pay for identification, he thinks, but would like to make sure the price before committing to the transaction.

After that he searches out when the caravan will be heading south again to the town from which they came.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Sep, 2010 - 2:44am

5th Sep, 2010 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst will go with Oliron to get the items identified, and might purchase some items after that, depending on what the items are and what he needs.

5th Sep, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Ooc: I posted that once we are done here in this military town, we will be heading back with the caravan to the main town, where most of us started. If you have any items that you think you might find here or want, now would be the time to say so, Otherwise be noted that we will probably be fighting a strong resistance of orcs on the way back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 226

OOC: I am still not sure if everyone has come to an agreement upon how the treasure should be split. I am cool with whatever is tossed my way as I have not really done anything.

If I am to receive any of the shares that have been suggested, which have been more than generous, I would want to purchase the following if they are available in this town:

Heavy Warhorse - 400 gp
Military Saddle - 20 gp
Bit and Bridle - 2 gp
Saddlebags - 4 gp
Studded Leather Barding - 100 gp

Shield, Heavy Steel - 20 gp
Full Plate (Masterwork) - 1,650 gp
Lance - 10 gp

Total - 2,206 gp

At the same time if I could sell my now unused armor for half retail:

Scale Mail - (-25 gp)
Shield, Heavy Wooden - (-3.5 gp)

Total - (-28.5 gp)

Grand Total Spent - 2,177 gp, 5 sp

That would probably set me up pretty good, especially for a 1st level character that still hasn't done much.

5th Sep, 2010 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 226

For now Eth will buy an 'Efficent Quiver' if she can find one and that will be all for now untill the items are identified and I see what everyone else has got. Since some of us are going horse back I think we should make sure we all have a mount.

Also Oliron, the two seperate +1 rings of protection won't stack, so even tho you are wearing 2 of them you will still only get plus one to your AC

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.