Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 231 of 590

Ryorst grins, "Thank you, Nei. That is - Page 231 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2010 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Sep, 2010 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 231

Ooc: I would like to cut in for a second. Hello to everyone that has joined, and I have fully caught up on the game. smile.gif
My character, Lionel Cortez, is an early member of this game and of the group. He is currently in Solo play with a "plan" he has put together that should, hopefully, take down two individuals that are believed to be involved with the orc raids.
Testsubject1, I have one thing to ask you, please stick around. The reason being is that I could easily see Lionel getting along very well with and taking a special interest in Eth Lloi, as she will remind him a lot of his sister that he is in search for. His sister I have planned as also being a druid with a wolf companion. I just hope that Lionel's relationship with anyone will not be ruined by what his "plan" will involve.
Also Edge, I like your monk Rei, interesting character.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Sep, 2010 - 6:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Wow, I'm really not here, am I? I remember reading that there wasn't anything better than +1 on weapons and armor, but somehow I didn't get the rest. I'll get used to pbp eventually (hopefully before the International Discussions moderators kick me off for breaking too many posting rules!) Thanks for pointing that out, I'll go fix my post again, (laugh).

8th Sep, 2010 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beasts is happy to get a teacher. He will go into intensive training for a cheap price.

He bids his comrades farewell and allows them the use of his carriage and horse.

ooc: Alright guys I'm being like brain washed for the next six months. I will keep my 19,000gps and whatever you want to give me. You can have my horse and carriage if you want but if you like don't want it please tell me so I can update my character.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 231 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OCC: Thank you for taking the lead on splitting the items testsubject1. I am more than satisfied with all the gifts and glory that I have received so far. If I am to take the +2 chain mail, I will wear that and save my coin for the bigger town where we can all get cooler items.

I am ready to go whenever the caravan leaves.

Also, sorry for posting slowly. I have been working a lot the last couple days.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sa: Nei suggests that we have the chests identified as well. He will spring for the cost. Maybe they are weightless or have infinite volume. Or maybe they are tracking devices and an angry demon, riding a fire-breathing dragon, is about to descend on us!

ooc: the caravan doesn't leave for two days, so we have time, right?

9th Sep, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Ryorst will stop Nei from paying alone, and will put forth 1000gp towards having the chests identified.

"I appreciate the sentiment, friend, but you have already spent much, allow me to help in this endeavour. I have plenty of gold to spare."

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 3 chests, flint and steel, 2 wands of cure light wounds (50/50), 5828gp

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 9th Sep, 2010 - 1:48am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 231

Nei flashes the huge barbarian an earthy grin, "Many thanks, Ryorst. You are a man of honor. And such strength! I envy you, young man." Nei rubs his neck, "I assume that all of the chests are enchanted identically; however, I'd hate to miss something important."

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 9th Sep, 2010 - 1:56am

9th Sep, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 231

Ryorst grins, "Thank you, Nei. That is why I am on this journey, to prove my honour. I do not know when my deeds will be enough for my tribe, but once I have done everything within my power to protect the weak and defeat the wrong, I will return to the plains and find them. I hope, when that time comes, that this group might join me in my glorious return, and meet my tribe. For now, though, I agree, it would be unfortunate if we assumed the chests were identical, only to find that one of them summons a demon within it every four days."

Treasury: Light Warhorse, Pack, Bedroll, Blanket, gr-hook, 50' silk rope, kits: disguise/climb/heal, 3 torches, tindertwig, 4 candles, Hooded Lamp, 2 flasks, rations(2weeks), 3 chests, flint and steel, 2 wands of cure light wounds (50/50), 5828gp

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 9th Sep, 2010 - 2:02am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.