Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 232 of 590

Ooc: Let's get going, stay close to - Page 232 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2010 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Sep, 2010 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 232

Just repeating this for those who missed it

Item distribution

Beast a +2 long sword 1 ring of substance
Ryorst boots of striding, +2 great axe
Oliron , ring of protection
Nei ring of substance, boots of striding
Akog +2 suit of elven chain mail
Rei a +2 suit of leather

Helm into party pool.

Please put this in character update along with anything you purchased and the DM will ok it.

We are now moving on, chests are currently getting identified, and carriage leaves in 2 days.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 9th Sep, 2010 - 5:10am

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2010 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I was going to let the dwarf cleric have the boots. I have a soft spot for dwarf clerics. Plus I have a horse, I don't want to have to go back into battle to save a stubby legged dwarf.

I am ready to go, and I think you are doing a great job testsubject1. Your no Namdar but then again either am I. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Sep, 2010 - 5:09am

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rei was gonna say something, but after hearing Ryorst speaking, she decided its best if she just kept her mouth shut and let the spotlight at him. Never interrupt a man when he speaks of bravery.
With that she quietly follows along the group, waiting to see what's next.

Reconcile Edited: Edge on 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:16am

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 232 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You notice that the scrawny dwarf cleric being fitted for magical armor. At his insistence, the armorer fitted him in full plate. The result was comical; he could barely move with all that metal on him. So instead, Nei swallowed his pride and was fitted for a simple breast plate.

Later, you see him near the stables, looking fearfully at the comparatively gigantic horses. Even the smaller ponies make the little dwarf look nervous. "I can keep up," he says to no one in particular before stalking off.

During his free time, he inspects any stonework fortifications he can find (and offering suggestions/tips to the builders if necessary). He also tracks down the soldier in charge of the caravan and begins to politely grill him about the dangers ahead and how he plans to protect the caravan from them.

ooc: thanks for posting the stuff again, I missed that I got the boots.

9th Sep, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: No, there's no way at all that you can't move in full plate. You're a medium character with 8 strength. Your maximum load is 80 lbs, fullplate only weighs 50. You just need to keep the weight of your weapon and shield at a combined 30lbs or less. The rest of your gear can be carried in saddlebags by your horse.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ooc: Well, I was playing with PCGen 5.16.2 to double check everything I was doing. (Ok, and cause it was fun). Granted, I didn't check the math, but it had me at something like 104 pounds with full plate. Even with just the breast plate, I'm at about 80.

OK, I looked closer. You are right, it is all the other gear I'm carrying. That 20 days of food is the bulk of the extra weight. Now, just to decide if Nei is willing to admit he cannot carry all that and buy a pony or mule to carry the load....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2010 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 232

Oliron asks Nei if he would drive his cart. It has been modified into a small wagon, being driven by 2 donkeys in hide armor. Now that Oliron is on horseback he cannot lead it. Oliron trusts Jonas to behave and follow as trained. He just thinks a rider such as Nei could get some use of it.

ooc: Anyone else who wants to is welcome to use the wagon. I just thought it was a good solution to Nei's unique situation. Stick anything you don't want or need into the magic chests. I'm thinking we could keep them on Beasts wagon. Though I'm not sure if he will be coming with. He may let us barrow his ride. wink.gif

Never mind I just read his last post.

Beast are you going to make another character? 6 months is about 2 years in this medium.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Sep, 2010 - 11:05pm

13th Sep, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 232

Ooc: Let's get going, stay close to one another this next fight might be big.

Oliron tends to his donkeys wondering when the show is going to get on the road. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.