Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 233 of 590

Akog rides up alongside Oliron. "Can you - Page 233 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2010 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2010 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 233

For an instant, Nei's face shows gratitude as he recognizes the tactful solution, but then he covers it up. "Sure, if you haven't got anyone else to do it. Although I'm sure I could keep up on foot." The effect is spoiled, though, as he quickly clamors up into the cart before Oliron can change his mind.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2010 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst still does not purchase a mount of any sort, determined that his own two feet will serve him well. He is nearly able to run as fast as a horse anyways, and can even outrun a horse that is heavily burdened. He will walk alongside the caravan, crossbow loaded and in hand, greataxe ready to be drawn at a moment's notice.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nei is driving the wagon, I assume it is near the front 1/3 of the caravan...
While riding, Nei keeps an eye on the horizon (or in the trees overhead?)
with his crossbow ready on the seat beside him. He does not speak much,
but he listens to the banter of the guards and anyone else within earshot.
Try to pick up the mood of the caravan and watch for unusual behavior
in the people he can see. (Not that he knows what 'unusual' is, but he is
watching for it).

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 233 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rei follows Nei on the left with her mount, watching that side.
Hopefully, it won't be an eventful ride.

14th Sep, 2010 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst walks along with the back of the caravan, on the right hand side. He keeps his crossbow loaded and ready to fire, and his greataxe ready to be drawn. He keeps an eye on the treeline, and on the road behind them.

14th Sep, 2010 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Oliron rides more less in front (mounted), he changes his position from time to time.
Placing himself as close as he can to the areas ahead that look particularly good for ambushes.

He tries to make sure Jonas is in always sight. Oliron stays on the trail close to his companions.

Oliron addresses to the party before they set out, "We know those orcs are more than likely going to ambush us. When they do, please don't run off to fight them alone in their wood. We must stick together, their numbers will be mutch greater than ours."

*Oliron tries to smile but it is more of a grimace. We are going to need a lot of healing.*, he thinks.

Oliron prays to Pelor to guide and protect the group with his light.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Sep, 2010 - 5:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 233

Ryorst will run up to speak with Oliron and the others.

"I like not the sound of that. I can run fast, and can move through the woods better than a horse. If you want, I will run along parallel to the caravan, into the woods a few hundred paces to the northwest. I would just need a way to signal you that they are coming, so you could set up an ambush of our own... There may be more than we can handle, though. What do you want me to do?"

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 233

Akog rides up alongside Oliron. "Can you hear those drums?" He inquires with a concerned look. "It could be Orcs, and by the sound of it, there might be a lot of them."

Gripping his longbow nervously, Akog scans the area for any sign of trouble.

"Hopefully we didn't bite off more than we can chew here, Gentlemen. May the light of Belgarir shine on our souls, and guide us through our tribulations."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.