Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 234 of 590

Oliron thinks a bit, " Yes, running and - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2010 - 6:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Sep, 2010 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 234

If we are heading south, and the noise is coming from the north and the west how about we just speed up and get to town then get ready for the attack from there? I'm sure we can hustle this caravan along!

But if somehow unavoidable, we make a barrier with the two carts and fire from behind/ in then using them as cover, when the enemy is close to the carts then the melee attackers defend the archers and hopefully the archers will stop the melee people from getting swarmed. Eth will be one of those archers smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 15th Sep, 2010 - 5:42am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

With Eth's plan, Nei will be running behind the archers, darting forward to cast heals on the melee. Also, if there is time, Nei will cast bless on them all. But not until the orcs are almost on us.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rei quietly follows Nei, whatever the plan will be, until the whole situation is cleared out and the group finds out what is happening. She secretly hopes they will not be attacked.

15th Sep, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 234 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst shrugs, "Of course, we should hurry onwards as fast as we can. I was just volunteering to scout between us and them as we travel, so that they don't catch us completely by surprise."

15th Sep, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron nods to Ryorst, wishes him luck and asks what the signal will be.

ooc: Eth's plan is pretty sound, I can't think of a better one. Just move south as quickly as possible and be ready to set the wagons up for defense.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As pounding drums could be heard in the distance, the party glances around at each other. With a few looks and nods, an unspoken agreement is immediately concluded and everyone hastens their pace in seamless unison.

OOC: Sounds good. Let's kick this caravan into overdrive and get the hedge out of here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2010 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 234

Ryorst shrugs. "I have no idea. I'll probably just shout as loud as I can and run ahead of the horde to catch up to you. There's always a chance they'll slip past me or kill me, though, so keep your own eyes peeled too."

16th Sep, 2010 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

Oliron thinks a bit, " Yes, running and shouting is an idea but, how about you yell hooty hoo? Just as effective but a little more confusing and vague."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.