Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 235 of 590

Ooc: I'm waiting for a response from - Page 235 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2010 - 5:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Sep, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 235

"I'll probably come running yelling CHARGE, so that if there are any orcs near me, they might think I'm one of them and NOT fill me with arrows. I'll yell it in common, though, so that you understand, and they might not actually charge right away."

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2010 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rentok much appreciate the guesture and idea behind your actions but looking at your skills your not exactly a scout...

scouting skills
hide
move silently
spot
listen
and the ranger and druid ability to move through forrest normally, depending on the density you may be at half speed.

Also if they have scouts its a good chance you wont see them, you may walk right into an ambush... Id feel safer If we all stayed together.
Also they cant sneek up on us while playing drums tongue.gif

IC Eth will call out to Ryorst, in the same tone when she asked them not to fight the giants and gently plea he stay with the group or atleast with in view. She dosent understand this honor and bravery that these muscular men believe in, this need to put themselfs in the line of danger.

16th Sep, 2010 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Yeah, I DO however have one advantage that lends me to this situation. I can outrun the enemy, and I can also blend in with them. I'm half-orc, remember? I know their language. If I walk into an ambush, I can try and bluff my way out of it. Or at the very least outrun them. I'll stick with the group though. Mostly because I just realized. Just because the drums are coming from behind us, doesn't mean that's where the attack is going to come from.

IC: Ryorst will pause in his backtracking, and head over to where Eth called out to him from.

"Is something the matter? If you want me to stay with the group, I will, I just wonder as to why?"

OOC: Possible reasons include "What about YOUR safety?" "We'll need you if we DO get into a fight." and "I just... have a bad feeling."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 235 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Nei wonders out loud if we are being herded into an ambush. Maybe the real danger is up ahead? Maybe a scout is a good idea; it would be a shame spending our mounts running from a false enemy only to meet the full force of the orcs up ahead. At that point, running would no longer be an option sad.gif

17th Sep, 2010 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst shrugs. "There's no way to know what the enemy has in store for us. I think the best thing we could do is to push on ahead, and be ready for battle. Everyone should have a bow or crossbow at hand, even the caravanners."

He looks to the leader of the caravan. "Any bows or crossbows or javalins or whatnot that your people have should be destributed, first among those best with them, then among the rest. We'll protect you as best we can, but there may be too many orcs for us alone, shoot to kill, and shoot on sight. We'll take care of things if they get close, but hopefully we can thin their numbers enough to scare them off before that."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ooc: Well done, I nearly got goose bumps from that last post. It was like I was sitting in a movie. Maybe it is just because I was reading all these posts today, but I can almost feel the tension in the caravan, hear the drums in the distance, and see the orcs rushing out of the woods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 235

Rei still continues to follow Nei silently on his left , staying alert for anything. She personally does not believe they are going to be raided by orcs. She remains calm, and steady, her hands folded together in a typical monk stance.

18th Sep, 2010 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 235

Ooc: I'm waiting for a response from the GM but it might be in our best interests to fortify ourselves now instead of running. If the town is more than a couple hours away we have a very slight chance of escaping I think. They may be just herding us into an ambush too, as was stated by Nei.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.