Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 237 of 590

Unmodified rolls: 8, 5, 8, 14, 11 Rei hearing - Page 237 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Sep, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 237

Well an orc carrying a torch is never a good thing, for one they see better without them so you know its up too something,

but if they are raiding caravans it seems like a bad idea to burn it down, they probably want whats in it... But it never hurts to be prepared.

I think we keep moving untill they are in sight, my drudic guess is they wont attack untill night fall where they have the advantage otherwise at the moment they suffer from light sensitivity.

Or we turn and attack them now, its probably the last thing they are expecting, then we wont be pushed into an ambush, we have the advantage of light, and they are less prepared.

This is starting to bug me, some one post something so we can move on!

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: You're the temporary party leader, remember, Eth? We're kind of waiting on YOU to post. So, umm... Yeah. Whenever you're ready.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: These all seem like good enough options, and I have not come up with a better plan on my own, so I am cool with whatever course is decided on. I will back whatever decision is made and do my best to help the party any way I can. I will post a more specific action after our plan is determined.

21st Sep, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Page 237 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Well we have been going back and forth on what to do. I am not shocked that we have not posted in the party leader thread yet. This happens a lot in this type of game and certainly in this medium. All of what has been said is healthy discussion but I agree, we need an action. As Eth is the party leader I leave it for her to decide. We have given all our thoughts now its for the party leader to decide.

21st Sep, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ah yea sorry guys forgot, well seeing as all we have are a soft noise in the distance I'm saying we keep moving, sorry but I don't think we have enough info to make any drastic changes. Maybe next week. tongue.gif

22nd Sep, 2010 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

OOC: Looks like we fight now.

Oliron's rolls for skills or other rolls he might need:
d20 (unmodified) 3, 1, 3, 10, 18, 12.

Oliron helps set up the wagon's as fortification.
Drawing a blade in one hand, Oliron prepares an oil in his other.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Sep, 2010 - 9:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2010 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 237

Ryorst keeps his crossbow loaded and at the ready as he runs. "Hey, weren't those crossroads around here? The one that had a way to the Earl's? You think maybe the orcs don't expect us to go that way? We might be able to get to the Earl's castle and hole up there."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 237

Unmodified rolls: 8, 5, 8, 14, 11

Rei hearing the drums louder now, she gets closer to Nei, and gets ready to attack in order to defend if things go for that.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.