Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 25 of 590

ooc: I guess I will look on for now seeing - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Dec, 2009 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Dec, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 25

Born Free says...

ooc: I'm also within range for the spell but not in the open to be shot at with arrows.

* She has a frown on her face as she casts her spell, she is no mood for 'playing' with the orcs. *

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2009 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, the Party's actions have been posted of our beloved GM. I had Pundit hang back with the sorcerers just in case, and hopefully their spells fire before Oliron and Beast make their melee charge, so they don't get hit with Acid Splash and Fiendish Hawks.

I understand the "mode/aspects" ideas for posting and agree that could be helpful, if people could summarize to those when possible, if you want to try it out.

No requirement to chop it up like this, but when you post an action, especially for combat, if you would try to remember the parts of the below "structure", it might help to clearly communicate the specifics, so I may pass it on to the GM - doesn't have to be in this order, just as long as you remember to specify what might be important or necessary to know - example: "I attack" should be "I MELEE attack WITH MY SWORD" or "I SHOOT with my BOW", etc. And then add anything else such as whether you're taking cover or running or yelling or waiting five seconds or whatever else.

Form:

international CODE
SA: [SPECIFIC ACTION], [TYPE], [OBJECT], [OTHER]

Example:
international CODE
SA: Spell, Acid Splash, -, from safe distance and behind cover

A casual form would be: "I cast Acid Splash from a safe distance behind the others" or "I charge up to the bow-firing orc with my bastard sword" or something like that.

Typical Specific Actions and Types: Charge, Ranged Combat, Melee Combat, Spell, Keep Watch etc.
Object: Item or thing "used" (Longsword, Bow, Keen Elven Vision)
Other: Anything else you want to make sure is known (taking cover, etc.)

If rolls are called for, if you would, just try to remember to put the dice roll called for, and your result in parenthesis.
Form:
international CODE
ROLL: [DIETYPE] ([DIEROLL])

Example:
international CODE
ROLL: 1D20 (14)

1st Dec, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am not certain, someone might have to check, but I might have to cast Summon Monster I more than once to get all four hawks.

1st Dec, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well, I think that really doesn't matter, because to begin with, you're still only to get the chance to take one full action at a time, so if you only get 2, then you'll just have to take another round to cast again for 2 more. Shouldn't be a big deal.

1st Dec, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"You ugly faced ancestor" says Beast as he advances.

SA: Beast will continue to advance and takes his swings.

Roll: GM didn't ask for it but I made another roll with my +4 only got a 10. I think I think I get two attacks though? If I do my second roll is: 6 now that's like just what I need.

1st Dec, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

I think that it's important for the fact that I need the know how many spells I have left to cast for the rest of the day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 25

Oliron Runs towards the lone Orc,, who is now wielding a melee weapon having dropped its bow.
Bastard sword pointing at the orcs heart he rushes in leaving caution to its own.

I had rolled a 6 before - I think it is still in effect.

As the new wind rushes past Oliron's hair he realizes he is alive. His only desire to slay the foe before him.

1st Dec, 2009 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

ooc: I guess I will look on for now seeing I'm guarding the love couple at the back. I'll stay alert for anyone approaching.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.