Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 242 of 590

Ooc: I left for a few days figuring by then - Page 242 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2010 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Oct, 2010 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 242

Ooc: I have thought about Eth's possible aversion to the forest fire shortly after conceiving it. In reality forest fires happen all the time and are a natural foresty thing. Controlled burning is used by modern day rangers to keep the forest healthy. Further what would a druid rather have an army of orcs (unbridled) defiling her woods or a tiny forest fire?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Oct, 2010 - 5:52am

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2010 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I must point out that wagons, carts, and caravans can't really fit between trees. That is why the roads and paths are there in the first place, aside from guiding the way so you don't get lost. And charging and attacking is suicide, unless they have no army, in which case the best way to do it is a steady approach.

I vote we push onward with the caravan, using the best horses with the best barding out front, and with everyone else either behind a cart or carriage, and the drivers inside the wagons as they drive. All of the party with ranged weapons should be ready as soon as those arrows start flying, we need to pop out from behind our cover and kill the two archers. Before we start marching, Eth should drop an Obscuring mist in front of us, between us and the orcs, as close to the Orcs as she can get it. If she can get it to overlap them, great. As soon as we're within 30ft of them, she should drop the mist if it's still active and still covering us, and the party be ready and out there to attack.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 1st Oct, 2010 - 2:33pm

1st Oct, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Actually if there is a force of intellegence behind these orc then they may not attack the caravan mounts as they will want to be able to move them after,

I don't realy care about the fire but I just thought Eth would object.

obscuring mist eminates from Eth at the time of casting.

Eth is willing to walk up to them to talk then cast it.

no matter what we go on its mostly based on assumptions, we have most likely already thought up more possible out comes and scenarios then Kntoran had.

he put us up against giants that should have killed us and here we are, so even if it is a bit tough I'm sure he isnt gonna make it impossible and kill us all

1st Oct, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 242 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OK, move Eth out about 2 rounds of move ahead of us, cast Obscuring Mist, and then we'll move out and pick you up as we go by, then. That should get us closer to the orcs, at least.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2010 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Elruadar wakes up and finds himself in room of an inn, possibly a cheap one, from the looks of it. The room in which Elruadar was, was a very small one, about 50 square feet. It only had the absolute necessities like the bed, a small desk with drawers in it and a small cabin for bathing and other needs.
Although Elruadar has passed on to the dark side, his soul still struggles to come back to what he was. And what he was; none remember. He opens the window; which is facing east, so the Sun light coming lights up the room. Although the bed is placed opposite the the wall with the window. He walks around the room, bobbing his head front and back, but slowly. The light was giving a sort of sheen to his long neck-length hair. The looked shiny dark brown. He then peers out of the window and sighs. It almost seemed as he muttered, "No party here yet." He had come to the village because of the growing disruptions in and around the village. He is hoping to find a party which will accept him, so that he can go on an adventure. He was growing tired of sitting idle and doing nothing. The time had finally come for Elruadar to rise and play his part.

5th Oct, 2010 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast is amazed at how many things in life he did not know. The learning is difficult but his wisdom keeps him going as he knows he will no longer be the 'dog' of the party.

OOC: Guess I'm only a few days into my teachings now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 242

Sigh... It looks like we need to appoint a new party leader until Oliron can take it up again. Let's get ready to move, and have Eth cast Obdsuring Mist from the front of the caravan so that it covers as much of our advance as it can, without putting her out in front of us alone. Then she can drop back, and we can use the following marching order.

Point: Oliron(Left) and Ryorst(Right)
Behind point, and to the left: Rei
Behind point, and to the right: Akog
Behind Oliron: Nei
Behind Ryorst: Eth

So it will look something like this:

CCCM
CCCNO Orc
CCCER Orc
CCCA Orc

6th Oct, 2010 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 242

Ooc: I left for a few days figuring by then we would be in battle. I'm going to post our basic actions as I understand them so that we don't get penalized. I would take over as party leader but I can't cut and paste or open multiple pages. So it is pretty mutch impossible for me. We just have actions and no rolls this time though.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.