Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 244 of 590

It has been 2 days since Elruadar arrived - Page 244 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2010 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Oct, 2010 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 244

Ooc: That said wagons or not there are npc lives at stake. We need to try and keep them alive. We can still run, I am pretty sure we can compensate their monetary loss. I have a bit of gold left. We are not under contract so no compensation may be required but lets try and save lives. We can try and run for sure. Maybe even escape with everyone if we are lucky.

As it is now, I don't see how we can win by fighting.

I thought if we could break threw the south while holding our flank, we could escape with the caravan.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2010 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: That's what I mean though, if we wanted to protect the caravan's lives but not their belongings, we would just have stood to the side with the NPCs while the orcs stole the stuff. We were clearly given an easy option to protect lives at the cost of the merchandise and wagons. We decided not to do that, so to abandon the carts and wagons now seems... Well, it seems like our characters all have ADD.

Or did nobody else realize that if we stood down when the orcs told us to, the NPCs would have been left alive too.

8th Oct, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I say we just go for it! the archers are within archery distance, I'll use my entangle on them, just have someone ready to lead the villages out when we spot a clearing or safe path.

maybe we make it our goal to catch the mage and use as a hostage?

8th Oct, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 244 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Nah, at this point it doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought. It seems we have probably, at most, a dozen orcs in front of us, including the two archers and the boss. We should be able to punch our way through that. Oliron and Ryorst can take out an orc each, Oliron can even take out two with cleave, I think. Akog and Rei can take one out between the two of them, and after Eth entangles the archers, both her and Nei can heal us with those wands.We should be able to take out the orcs between us and the archers before the archers manage to get free, and then we can rush them.

Though this all depends on how many orcs we face. Ryorst may be a barbarian, but I'm pretty sure he can count. I want to know how many orcs there are, and how far they are. We're effectively in combat now, so we need combat info.

8th Oct, 2010 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Sounds good but I just want to say. Not to drag this argument on and on, I get what your saying. I just have a different view on it. I don't think they would have let the npc's or us go. Anyway I am for going south and trying to punch threw. By the way we might want to tell KNtoran where all the gold and stuff is being stored. If we end up having to run it would be nice to have that along with us. Like just say we have the chests strapped to a pack horse or something maybe. Otherwise Oliron is carrying his gold on his horse or Jonas. I still want to get that breastplate if we get out of this.

8th Oct, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: All of Ryorst's stuff is on his person. He's carrying it all. Hooray for huge carrying capacity!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 244

SA: Just as the party is about to engage, Nei will cast bless. After that, he'll take a pot shot at one of the orcs not in melee with his heavy crossbow +1. If people need heals, he will use the wand. He tries to stay out of melee, but he will not let the tanks get so far away that he cannot heal them in time.

Unmodified D20 rolls: 14, 16, 4, 1, 10, 15
Unmodified D8 rolls: 3, 1, 5, 4, 8, 1,2, 5,4

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 244

It has been 2 days since Elruadar arrived in the village; yet no sign of the party. Seemed like ages of wait was in order. The wait was weighing heavily in Elruadar's mind. He needed something to keep his mind off the Dark side. If things went as they were going Elruadar would soon turn completely to the Dark side. The world outside seemed to be very gloomy. A heavy shadow hung over the village. The clouds were becoming dense over it, and Sun seemed to hide behind them, fear what; no one could guess. The number of Orcs around the village had definitely gone down, but that was far from the riddance of them. Someone seems to be doing the job that Elruadar was so desperately waiting to begin. This, heaved his mind even more. To sit idle, while the others danced.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.