Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 246 of 590

As Elruadar was slowly sipping his beer and - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Oct, 2010 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Oct, 2010 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 246

Hmmmm a way to make money and get some experience, sounds like a good Idea. Hudd thinks to himself.

"Ok sounds like a plan" he says. " I'm open to anything that you hear of"

Looking him over he thinks well at least he has something in common with me, although I'm not sure I can trust elves. But we will see...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

And then Elruadar turned his back to Hudd and spoke, "Okay then; I will now go back to my room and ready all the things and my backpack. I suggest you do the same. I am expecting some news about menial jobs to do here and there to arrive soon. Wait for me outside the Tavern door at the first ray of the Sun. I will be there."

Ans saying so, Elruadar starting walking in the direction of his inn. He was feeling tired and needed to rest. It was becoming dreadfully cold, the world around him. He couldn't figure out if it was him or the world outside. But something seemed strange. He forsook his worries to the high wind, and continued towards his destination.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elruadar had already finished his morning rituals when dawn brought fate to a new day. Eagerness was weighing heavily in him. He pack his backpack, took his staff in hand and started walking towards the tavern. The weather surprisingly cool this morning, and sky was looking light blue. The clouds that shadowed last night had passed.

As Elruadar passed the village square, he saw that many people were already in the streets to prepare for the long day of business ahead. he could an old lady cleaning her stall and tent; to arrange the newly arrived fruits wound together in big sacks. At this point, Elruadar pondered for a moment; how was the old lady able to get the sacks there? He was sure that at night, no one bother to leave their houses except those equipped to do so. And these were earliest birds of the village he was seeing. "Let it be, I have other parts in this story to worry about, " said he.

Then he walked towards the tavern at quick pace. The streets had already been cleaned by the sweepers at night. Soon, the tavern was in his visibility and he could see that the man he met the night before; Hudd, had not arrived. So he went under a big tree nearby the tavern, and took out his pipe, and some pipe-weed, which was wrapped in a paper. He then filled the pipe and lit it. As he waited for Hudd to show, he sat down; rested his back on the tree trunk and started blowing out smoke rings in the air. From his eyes, they seemed to go up, and encircle the sun, grow and then slowly disappeared. He found great joy in this.

13th Oct, 2010 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Page 246 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Not to be a nag but what's the hold up with us fighting the orcs? I posted Oliron's actions, I know a few others have too. Someone please post our stuff before KNtoran skips our action completely.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Elruadar had fallen asleep smoking under the tree, and it was near noon now. No sign of Hudd.
"This is beyond tolerable. That lazy fool. Never trust the half elves, they betrayed the Elders, and now they roam the lands making empty promises."

Elruadar had doubted the coming of Hudd in the first place. He had asked him to meet him at the tavern and left without waiting for his reply. Only the Gods knew, what he would have said.
"So it comes to this, I travel all the weary roads to come here, and all I find is people who are too lazy to work things out; or they are too busy to care if there are other around to help out. They might as well die alone and take all the credit for themselves.

"Well Ive had it. I am going to the Tavern and drowning myself in beer. That Hudd will find me there, if he wants; and if he will! There is no respect for a fellow humans time these days."

And speaking thus, he got up, packed his pipe and pipe-weed in the paper wrap and went to the Tavern

OOC: Not to sound impatient, or a nag, but its annoying seeing how people will push you into being active and themselves backing out. I am not naming names so any one, please don't get offended. I wanted to put through the message, if the DM feels frustrated by the state of affairs here, so does the player. Again, the DM and the player, not directed personally to any of you folks. People, please keep the story running, even if you aren't part of the adventuring party.

Reconcile Edited: Psychonaut on 15th Oct, 2010 - 7:15am

15th Oct, 2010 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Hudd although he was running late did notice that other new people had turned up in the village.

On the way through the pouring rain he was trying to see if he could see them.

He did notice a merchant that was having trouble with his cart, perhaps when he found the elf he was talking to the other day he may have located some more new villages and they could investigate what the trouble was.

Now where to look, thinking his best bet was the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 246

Uthet Ar slowly walking toward the village his armor softly making soft noises as it grates together. From the other village a few days back he was told a few adventurers by the names of Hudd and some foreigner named Elru something possibly looking for a another meatshield ( namely me ).

* thinking to myself* possiby a tavern would be a good start to ask around and look for notes on walls for these 2 adventurers

ooc I tried for a a opening, best I can do on lil sleep (laugh)

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

As Elruadar was slowly sipping his beer and smoking; his mind suddenly turned to to the actually cause for which he was there. He then thought that perhaps he would see some other people here too. The tavern is; after all, a place where everyone in the town used to gather.

His eyes were constantly moving towards the door of the tavern. Hoping someone would show up. It was about time Hudd turned up. And some how Elruadar had a feeling that someone he was destined to meet was on the path that crossed his.

The was a typical low pitched murmur in the bar and the lights where dimly lit. Elruadar wondered that no matter what time of the day, the tavern always had the faint yellowish glow. Like the sunlight was not coming in at all.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.