Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 247 of 590

Ooc- To Elruader Thankyou for keeping me appraised - Page 247 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2010 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Oct, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 247

Ooc: Rentok's last post was a week ago. Can someone please post our stuff in the party leader thread. If I would have stopped shaving when this fight started I would literally have grown a beard by now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Uthet Ar is milling around the tavern in the village looking to meetup with his future companions

16th Oct, 2010 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Eth you know our actions more or less, can you post our actions in party leader please? I am going to do it myself soon and it probably isn't going to be pretty.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 247 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As if by a sudden urge from the spirit word, Elruadar, slammed his glass down, and started walking towards the tavern door. It was almost dusk now and there was no sign of anyone. But Elruadar felt that this part in this wait was over.

As he left the tavern, he felt a soft breeze fall on his face, playing with his silky air. Many people who paced by, now where talking considerable interest in him and more to the staff that he was holding. The staff could be seen to be of 5 feet, made of some fine and shiny, with some kind of polish on it. On it were intricate carvings and writings in the language of the Dark land, that no one in this age remember, Except for maybe Elruadar and other people who had lived through those times. It emitted a greying-blackish sort of a glow. On the staff was mounted a tar black stone, which was held by a frame that was shaped like a diamond. Do the crest looked like a big black diamond framed with hardy metal.

As he was watching into the horizon, he could instantly spot the new face. With growing excitement, he started walking towards the person. As he approached hin he said, " What fair wind brings you here my fellow friend? Is the reek of Orc blood? For if that is what you've come for, then you are at the right place but wrong time. Ive been hear since a week, and still no adventure. I hope, that you, in fact, bring some adventure with you."

"So tell me, what do they call you? They call me Elruadar."

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

No I'm Uthet Ar you may call me Uth I am a human as u can see I give you my fighting talents to you as long as I have some form of backup and healing I should be fine but I admit some things scare me abit like the darkness

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As if trying to comfort Uth, Elruadar stepped forward and spoke, "Fear not, cause even the likes of me can get scared in the wilderness. But we shall do just fine. My instinct tells me. And whats more, we have one more adventurer joining us. He is names Hudd Hawkwind. Seemed like a trustworthy fellow, but a tad bit late; I think."
And then he looked towards the sky and said, "So tell me, what does your heart desire to do? Of course, we can't leave the village as yet, we'll have to wait for Hudd. But I think it would be safe to assume we can find something worth our time in the village till he arrive. So; speak your mind, whatever you wish."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2010 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 247

OOC: Well... I posted my action waaaay back. But I can post it again.

Ryorst moves forward with the others, moving as fast as he can until the bowmen can start firing, at which point he moves forward still, but now he is fighting defensively and firing his crossbow back at them. Upon entering melee range, he switches back to his greataxe, and attacks any enemy within range, not using his move action, but taking 5ft steps onto the squares of those he kills in order to push through and get a chance to rush the archers.

I recommend the entire party do this, and push the enemy back. Any buffs to our AC that can be cast should be cast. Particularly anything that repels arrows and other missiles.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 247

Ooc- To Elruader

Thankyou for keeping me appraised of the situation. I agree we should'nt leave the village until Hudd gets here and see what skills and how he can help us. For my desires I wish to make a name hopefully a good one for ourselves so we can be hired way more easier and to get free ale at any tavern

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.