Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 248 of 590

So with everyone now gather outside the tavern, - Page 248 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Oct, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 248

Ooc: Sounds like a plan, I don't have a ranged weapon though. Also Oliron wants to do that same thing but duck into the trees for better cover at the last second (using shield). Then come back onto the road and continue to advance as quick as possible, getting into melee.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2010 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

" Yes of course, free ale, free ale...ummmm," said Elruadar in an excited manner. " I say, I really love ale, so, if you permit me, we shall go to the tavern see if he has any trouble in the basement or the back room. If for nothing, then for ale in the least. Bugs, lizards, give me all. So what are we waiting for? Lets go!"

Then suddenly as if by instinct, he spoke again, "Oh so sorry. Of course, we shall leave when you may."

17th Oct, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing that the archers are not going to fire Oliron puts away his shield and draws his other sword, while closing ground and entering melee.

He calls to Eth a word of thanks for the spell. From his mount he attacks the nearest orcs. If he kills one he moves onto the next. Trying to make his way threw the orcs to the orcs leader (5 feet at a time to avoid attacks of opportunity). Also positioning himself to attempt flanking his target.

Attack and damage rolls with mods. / using 2 weapon fighting style (also cleave):
8d20: 12, 11, 12, 7, 23(nat), 7, 15, 20
8d10: 10, 10, 8, 11, 5, 10, 7, 6

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Oct, 2010 - 7:20pm

17th Oct, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 248 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst hefts his greataxe with both hands and proceeds to cut into the orcs.

Power Attack at +3
d20: (+7)
21, 21, 12, 24, 17
d12: (+12)
14, 20, 17, 24, 19

17th Oct, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hudd arrives very late again...

But ready to go and set forth with the options..

Have you seen the a merchant is having trouble with there wagon ?

17th Oct, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Ooc: A few more rolls for cleavage, with mods.:
4d20: 15, 10, 17, 15
4d10: 12, 10, 4, 8

I figure I have 4 rounds of rolls there this way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2010 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 248

I don't think my actions really change. If there was an easy shot, Nei would fire his crossbow once. Cast bless just before we engage. Stay out of melee but close enough for heals.

PS. Thanks for posting our actions. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 17th Oct, 2010 - 10:35pm

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 248

So with everyone now gather outside the tavern, Elruadar then turned to Hudd and said, " I would like to know what took you so long. Out curiosity, but lets talk about that later. First lets begin our work. Now, where is that merchant you were talking about? And where is he located in the village? We shall go to him immediately, if you men are ready."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.