Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 249 of 590

OOC: I think we got this. Handle the southwest - Page 249 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2010 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 249

Hello hudd I just met elru I'm a a able fighter will u accept my handshake?
I am a young adventuer looking for friends

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2010 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well met" Uthet grasping his hand in greeting..

The merchant is just out the front of the tavern I saw him as I was coming in, it is bucketing down with rain and he looks in a spot of bother.

Shall we see if he needs a hand ?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With the introductions and pleasantries over, Elruadar picked up his staff and spoke to Hudd approvingly, " Okay then, we shall go to the merchant. See if we can lessen his worries." Saying thus, he stood up and so did his fellow companions.

Then he turned to Hudd and said, "You know where this man is, so you lead the way till him." And saying so, with Hudd in the front as the guide, the company of three set their bodies out of the tavern and into an absolute downpour of rain. In a matter of seconds they were already soaking wet; but by that time, they had started walking towards the merchants shop.

Reconcile Edited: Psychonaut on 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:06pm

19th Oct, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 249 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I'm just like checking to see how long has passed since you guys left Beast so I can know how much time he's got left studying.

20th Oct, 2010 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: OK, I think some serious clarification needs to happen on the battle order.

Round 1: Bless, this round is the round RIGHT BEFORE the melee attackers are in range.
Round 2: Melee attackers have just gotten within range, and attack. The ranged attackers begin firing.

20th Oct, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Ooc: Either way I figure Oliron is going to put the hurt on these orcs. Though I may need to double back if I get hit hard in these first few rounds. I think Ryorst should take on their leader and me take out the other regular orcs. Looking at the numbers it's obvious I'm a mass killer while Ryorst does massive damage.

Beast we still be on round like, 3, it's going to be a long 6 months. Maybe you can draw up another character while you wait for Beast.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Oct, 2010 - 7:09am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 249

Oog - I notice 2 things combat with orcs and myself with a bard and a sorcerer in a small village I will keep quiet cause I think ktoran as DM will notify what we can do next I just saying I'm not ignoring anyone smile.gif

21st Oct, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 249

OOC: I think we got this. Handle the southwest group first, all of us attacking them, moving to meet them and deal with them before the other orcs can reach us. I would suggest Eth, as our best archer with the best bow with the most range, to send her second shot of the round aimed at the leader, or the cloaked figure. Unless you have another entanglement spell to cast, or some such boon.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.