Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 250 of 590

Nei people don't know how to look - Page 250 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2010 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Oct, 2010 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 250

Ooc: Sounds good, I still have two rounds of combat rolls left, use them please.

Roll for Crit with mods: 1d20 / 1d10 = 17att / 15dmg

Looks like another dead orc.

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2010 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst moves to attack the southwest group of orcs before the southeast group can close the distance. He swings mightily.

Attack, d20, +8:
23, 19, 12, 17, 20, 23

Damage, d12, +12:
21, 16, 15, 20, 13, 23

23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Thanks for updating me Oliron. I'm like going to focus more on the other RPs I'm in because this is going to be long.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 250 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

My orders for Nei are still about the same.
- stay with the group (just behind)
- avoid direct melee
- cast heals with wand

If, for some reason, the group splits, Nei makes sure there is a healer with each set. His preference is to keep an eye on those two 'orc-processors', but he'll go wherever he is needed.

If he does get agro, he'll shout for assistance while attacking with his mace. He'll withdraw from the immediate melee once/if someone comes to his aid.

If it looks like we are about to get flanked or have a weak spot, he will cast his summoning spell.

I don't think I've used any of my die rolls yet, so I'm not posting new ones.

If any of this is confusing or wrong, spank me and I'll fix it. smile.gif

24th Oct, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron stops his killing long enough to figure who to cut down next. He keeps attacking the orcs and helps Ryorst, if he runs out of the normal orc fodder.

Oliron realizes he has been cut on his arm long after it happened. Looking down at the puny wound Oliron begins to laugh then commands the orcs, "We are the slayers of giants from the north. Flee now with your lives. If luck is with you I won't catch you on your bellies hiding in the mud."

ooc: I'm not sure were I am with rolls so here goes some more. I will be adding my hight advantage and bless bonus / mods.

4d20 (two weapon fighting / attack rolls): 25(natural), 20, 17, 23
Critical threat roll: 9 - miss
4d10 (damage rolls): 6, 6, 5, 9
2d20, Almost forgot cleave (attack): 11, 24
Cleave (damage): 4, 9
Yelling at the orcs, (I don't know if that gets a roll, maybe for bluff or intimidate?) anyways: 1d20 (no mods.) = 17

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Oct, 2010 - 11:17pm

25th Oct, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

OOC: I forget, is the sub-leader mounted? It only really makes a difference to my RPing of the attack.

Ryorst looks the sub-leader in the eyes before bringing up his axe in a devestating swing.

d20: (+8)
26, 19, 21, 11
d12: (+12)
23, 14, 24, 16

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 250

Uth litens to a old tune the bard is humming its about good vs evil in this case
a crazed barbarian, a sturdy fighter and a humble but good cleric

25th Oct, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 250

Nei people don't know how to look for your rolls so you will have to give new ones.
I'm not party leadering anymore got too much other stuff

21 13,/ 22(nat) 17/ 11 14/ 8, 18/ 9 17/
Damage 6 5 4 6 9 7 4 9

Eth will keep shooting, attacking the grunts now as everyone elses ac is too crazy

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.