Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 26 of 590

Yes this is the thread where to party decides - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 26

Well just say something and I'll post it, of course. Hopefully one orc won't last too long so it won't matter. I really did kinda think one other person should stay with them though, and everyone else had already posted - apologies. Any idea about what you see your character's general attitude and activities are, so I can help get a better idea of behavior to keep things consistent and faithful to your concept - I'm still new to this Leader thing and there's a lot of ambiguity to doing things.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: No that was a good decision. I just don't have a missile weapon to participate.

These people need my guidance, they need me, but they may not know that yet. Maybe I will help them to mature a bit and convert two souls.

2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* She finds herself with cruel grin in seeing the orc cry in agony *

Serves you right for picking on the farmers around here.

* She then thinks what next she could do but seeing the fighters take over she turns her attention to her newly appointed babysitter *

I don't need any conversion, prayers or baby sitting!

* She folds her hands in disgust and pouts a bit *

2nd Dec, 2009 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Loud enough to wake the dead he yells in orcish, "Surrender and we may let ye live, at least for a bit longer."

2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I see, about the spell use. You only get 1 hawk per cast, so how many do you want to cast, proportionally - do you want to cast half of what you have total per day, a third? Should you or I ask in the Questions thread how many you get?

So as it stands now:

PURSUIT GROUP:
Namdar and Skedvick have melee weapons but wait to see if the orc surrenders, and if he does not, hopefully knock him out and restrain him, with help from Jenrek. If he does surrender, also restrain him. I rolled a 7 on D20 just in case we need another, Skedvick should maybe do the same, in case the orc doesn't surrender.

MELEE GROUP:
Lionel and Krusten may recover from their casting or whatever else they want to do (do you need to rememorize spells etc?), with Pundit close by to help watch for any other activity, since the orc is engaged in melee combat now. Oliron and Beast rush the now-armed orc. Oliron presumably still has a roll of 6 (want to roll again and post it just in case GM needs a second roll?), and Beast has a 10 (including his +4 mod). Do you all want to knock-out and restrain or kill the orc? Again, I'm not there so this will be up to you.

That is the current plan as I understand it - does that appear agreeable to everyone? Anyone have anything to change or add or comment on?

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:52pm

2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

I"ll summon 2 Hawks, like I told Krusten we just need a good night sleep. I have cast all the spells I can of level 1, of level 0 I can cast 4 more spells this day, which makes me now useless in battle. Unless when I summoned the badger is a different day, because I am counting that summon and the light spell also.

Krusten you also need to keep track of you spell use as well, we need to be careful at not going through our spells too quickly.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 26

Is this the thread where the play takes place? Sorry to be such a newb but I am smile.gif and there is so much to see here! I am working on my character now, she will be a fighter (taking your advice).

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

Yes this is the thread where to party decides it action and then the party leader posts in the party leaders thread. Your character will interact with the other Characters here. The game itself is in detail in the story line thread where I the DM tells what is taking place.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.