Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 251 of 590

Ooc: Do we all need more rolls? I could toss - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 251

As they drew near to the merchant they could see that he was sitting in the center of his stall and holding his heads between his hands; seemingly troubled. His stall was literally getting bucketed in the rain and the water was rising to the level of his knees, but not quite there yet.
Elruadar spoke to him, "Well my troubled merchant, look not worried any more, for the Companionship Of the Three, as I've taken the liberty to name it, has come to help; if my fellows find another name suitable they will say so themselves to you. Tell me, has no one in this village offered to help you yet!?"

Uth and Hudd moved uneasily in the puring rain as Elruadar spoke the name for what was supposedly the name of their fellowship. They had never heard it before and did not know what was on Elruadars mind. But for the moment; while Elru was speaking, they did not say anything; rather, they were deep n thought as to how to help this poor guy.

And so they stood in the wet air, waiting for the merchant to guide them to the trouble.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Uth adjusting some of his gear to lessen the tired muscles sternly asks the merchant, " Look up will you! ". You were addressed nicely and I am getting sick of this rain. I hear you have troubles with your cart, could you explain in more detail the troubles and how we can be of service. If not you can sit on your stool and get gangrene with all this rain!

ooc I know my intimadate skill not really high but its worth a shot might jolt him back to reality and gain some composure smile.gif

27th Oct, 2010 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: Ok so who is the party leader? Ryorst I think it would be you. I hope we can figure that out before a week goes by. I don't really care who is leader as long as we are posting.

27th Oct, 2010 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Page 251 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Me? Really? Uh, if you're sure. Great, this means I'll have to dig up what our actions are this round. Oliron, if I'm leader, would you mind picking up as treasurer? I'm not sure where the last time I posted the party pool, but I know the most recent posting of it is up to date.

27th Oct, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

undecided.gif Yeah I suppose I could pick that up. I might have some troubles with this Wii but I'll try. Thanks for picking up party leader.

29th Oct, 2010 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Ooc: So what are we doing now? I have an ok amount of hp left and it seems our healer is in trouble. I think I should go and protect our flank, if not all of us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2010 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 251

OOC: I think now we're turning around to wipe out this next group of orcs just like we did with the first one, while we take on the orcs, the healer can heal himself, Eth, and then you. After we take out this group, then we all need to charge the lead orc as fast as we can.

29th Oct, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

Ooc: Do we all need more rolls? I could toss some in but I'm short on time right now. I can post some rolls later tonight.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.