Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 252 of 590

Village : Standing in front and to the right - Page 252 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 5:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Oct, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 252

The Village:

At the warehouse; wondering if the warehouse has windows, the time of day and if it will be dark inside.

Possible plan for me is to cast a light spell on a item then toss it in the warehouse from the north door towards the door in the east. I hope that this will show why it is barred a allow the party to see roughly if there are just rats in the warehouse.

This depends on the light in the warehouse at the moment as I think if it has some light then the half-elf low light vision may be enough to get an idea.

No final plans have been made yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

At the Village:

ooc seeing up hint that he may light up the warehouse to see what inside possibly, Uth will move 5 feet to the fron and to the right of hudd so not to block his vision but at the same time be at the ready for any dangers that may attack our smart bard.

I got scale armor and a large steel shield for defense and longsword as my melee weapon

my init rolls was a 3 ( laugh.gif) but improv init brought it to a 10

not sure if I need att rolls but as follows no power attacks: melee +4

Att #1 13 = 17 dam = 3 + 3 = 6
Att #2 14 = 18 dam = 4 + 3 = 7
Att #3 3 = 7

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey, I don't think I ever rolled my hitpoints. I posted a Question to the DM about it. If I'm still alive, then I agree with Rentok
"the healer can heal himself, Eth, and then you[Olirion]"

If I only had 8 hp (or less!), then Nei grunts softly and and crumbles to the ground with a look on his face as if he had just betrayed the entire group. His eyes stare vainly at the wand of cure light wounds still grasped in his useless hand.

1st Nov, 2010 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Page 252 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Village:

Is it possible to find out if there is light coming through windows in to the warehouse or will the group have to provide its own light ?

After that is decide we may be able to give our actions.

1st Nov, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I'm ready to post in the party leader thread, just as soon as I know what Eth will be doing during this. Or Wednesday. Whichever comes first.

2nd Nov, 2010 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Nei is still alive you have about 6 hp left, Eth will fire at anyone closing in on Nei if he is appears safe she will then use her own wand on herself. Meanwhile she will try and move further away or out of direct sight from who ever is shooting her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2010 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 252

Ooc: It looks like we are all dead maybe. That last magic missile put me at -5 hp. I hope the merchants can stabilize me (us). We just need one healer to use heals and I think we won.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 252

Village :

Standing in front and to the right of the bard uth is delayed waiting for the red eyes to attack

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.