Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 253 of 590

Ooc I'm new at this but please lets - Page 253 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2010 - 6:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 253

If Nei is unconscious, then I clearly have nothing to say.

If Nei is conscious, then he will pull one of his healing potions out and drink it. That should require the least amount of effort. He then closes his eyes and lays back, letting the strength flow back into his battered limbs. Running purely off of adrenalin and strength borrowed from the potion, he pops up, grabs his wand of cure light wounds, and immediately sees to the health of his fellows. He heals the most critical first, eventually bringing everyone back to full health. He curses himself the whole time for not being able to protect his fellows. In fact, he is so overwhelmed by this event that he completely fails to take notice of anything else going on around him (like where the bad guys went, or if they are coming back).

OOC: Oh yeah, thanks for saving me, Eth!

Reconcile Edited: scriptwizard on 5th Nov, 2010 - 1:47am

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: At 0HP you are conscious but not really capable of much. Oliron could probably help you to drink the potion, and then you could wand us all back to health.

Assuming, that is, that Oliron remains conscious as well. Akog, as a character who has not yet been dumped due to his player leaving, is still technically with us and will do the honours if Oliron IS knocked out.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In the Village:

Vivora, a very curious Kinder, easily spots a large building with its door open. Vivora headed in that direction and felt a little disappointment at seeing others near the door. Wondering what they were doing, Vivora silently moved closer.

Vivora walked up behind them and cheerily said, "Hello! My name's Vivora Ministine!" She then looked past the group and through the open door where she could see the glowing eyes. "Oh! What's that?!" Vivora asked excitedly. She was hoping it was something that she had not encountered before, and so would be very interesting to see. The kinder remained behind the group. She knew that other beings didn't like it when she got too close, though she could never understand why they were that way.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 253 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

[Entering the Village]

In the distance Setro could see the village. As he gingerly strolled down a road that was lined by dense trees on both sides he could see the town getting larger. Even in the distance the village looked to be a quaint and peaceful setting that did not harbor much, if any hostilities. In such a serene setting Sethro could feel the weight of his home town lifting from his chest. After only a few moments he broke the boarder of the village, passing the first structure. Pausing for only a moment Sethro decided it would be prudent to find the local inn, get a well-deserved drink, and sit by a fire listening for the local gossip.

[Walking to the Inn]

As Sethro located the inn of this village, he could see people giving his peculiar looks. Maybe it was the gash over his left eye, or maybe it was his robes made of a heavy green fabric with a rich texture, only outdone by the silver lacing outlining the robe [[OOC: I am not going for a Harry Potter look, these just so happen to be two of my favorite colors that go well together]]. Lifting one foot up -- and making a point to show the blade attached to his green shoes -- Sethro entered the inn.

[Inside of the Inn]

Once inside of the inn Sethro stretched out, his silver staff visible in his left hand and society signet ring on his right. He took the chance to look at all of the locals who were already in the inn, making a point to see who was checking him out. Remembering the drink that he was thinking about on his way to the inn, Sethro decided to approach the barkeep and ask for a tankard of ale. Once he had his ale in his hand, Sethro headed for a table in the back corner of the inn to sit and observe.

Now all that Sethro had to do was enjoy his ale, maybe order a roasted foul, and listen for local rumors for jobs and maybe -- just maybe -- information into the lore of the dead.

[[OOC: I hope this was a decent character introduction. To clear a bit of information up, my character is a wizard who specializes in Necromancy, and he is always on the hunt for new knowledge in the darkest of magical arts.]]

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC:

Well met Viv the kinder and Setro the Wiz of dark arts I am Uth a Human Fighter we got a mighty bard (hayden) the ever seeing wizzie ( I think I got all) and we got a few red eyed rats in the darkness (laugh)

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC:

I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Uth. Might you have any idea when the actual spell casting and hacking and slashing will commence?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 253

OOC: Well met Uth. Glad I came just in time to help with the rat infestation. Hopefully that will keep me entertained for awhile.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 253

Ooc I'm new at this but please lets have patience and flow with it ( ahem have fun)

village woot we rushed and look at thread

D&D Play By Post Game

ooc2 Bard I believe is Party leader I will follow his lead

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.