Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 254 of 590

OOC: The healing kit is part of the party - Page 254 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2010 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Nov, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 254

Ryorst tosses all the loot from the orcs, and their 40 heads, into one of the giants' chests for safekeeping until they reach town. He makes sure they're all fully healed up and gives Nei a pat on the back. Once they're in town Ryorst recommends they go over the loot, seeing if any of the items should be kept, getting prices for the rest, and collecting the bounties on the orc heads. He collects hi spay from the caravan with a nod and a smile, then organizes for the party to meet in the tavern once the loot is sold and the bounties are collected, in order to distribute it between them and decide what to do next.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2010 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: I am having some real trouble keeping track of my own stuff with the wii. I know I reluctantly took the treasurer position but I'm not going to be able to take it on, sorry.

Oliron finds some quarters and stables. Once everything is situated he makes his way to the tavern for a drink. Once there he rests his weary self and regroups himself.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Village ooc-

I know DM said village group got xp but I am safe to assume he will tell us when we are close to leveling to next lvl ( I know we need 1000 rats (laugh))

11th Nov, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Page 254 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Village Group:

So thats settled we get 50gp in payment.

Split 3 ways equals 16 gp each with 2 gp left over. I know that there was 4 people there however the Sorceror that was there did not post during our time there and I didn't included their rolls in my leaders post.

I'm ok with Uther and Viv getting 17gp and I will receive 16gp, as it was good to get them into the game.

So Viv 17gp, Uther 17gp, Hudd 16gp + 3 sp for helping with the cart on first meeting with the merchant.

11th Nov, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: OK, I found the party pool. I'm not sure how much we earned. I think it was 100gp when we left the old town, and another 100gp upon safe arrival? Does anyone remember what the bounty for orc heads paid?

Treasury:
Light Warhorse
Pack
Bedroll
Blanket
Grappling Hook
50' Silk Rope
Disguise Kit
Climbing Kit
Healing Kit
Torch x3
Tindertwig
Candle x4
Hooded Lamp
Flask x2
Rations(14)
Giant's Chest x3
Flint and Steel
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50/50) x2
Cursed Helm
Falchion x40
Short Bow x20
385 Arrows
Small Wooden Shields x40
Hide Armor x40
Half Plate Armor x2
Orc Head x40

59354.74gp

This might also be a good time to see what magical items are available for purchase in this city, it might have more than the other city. We used around 25 charges of Nei's Wand of CLW healing ourselves up. We still have 2 more in the pool, and I think Eth might have one that's already partially used, or something. I don't keep track of your items. Anyways, if anyone wants a falchion, shortbow, some arrows, a shield, or whatever, now is the perfect time to grab some of that orcish gear. Once we're done shopping, we can decide what to do next.

A note: Village Group, we have arrived with the caravan. We will be in the tavern after our shopping is completed, that would be a good place to meet up with us if you plan on joining our exploits. You seem to have a good thing going, though, so it's up to you what you do. If you're joining us, and want any of the orc gear, let us know OOC and we'll hold onto some of it for you.

Also, it's a good idea to keep track of your own XP and levelups.

11th Nov, 2010 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Hey just arrived at the tavern and am very keen to explore new things with the main group.

Still at level one but will joining in a more experienced group rick the chance of dying ?

Would love to join in on the next adventure.
Interested in maybe getting a short bow and arrows if you can spare some, will be away for about 3 days but will see if I can get another member post any actions from Thorn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 254

Ooc To Hayden ref village rats I saw your gp/sp thread but from DM I never saw the post for xp so I gather its 100 ( going off your character)

In game I am always up for a challenge and your victories make me admire your party Ryorst. I understand you killed alot of orcs and have a fair amount of equipment If I can join your party that "Half Plate" is better than my armor I believe and the healing kit I could prob use

11th Nov, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 254

OOC: The healing kit is part of the party items. If someone needs to make a heal check, then we hand them the Kit. You seem to have ranks in heal, which means we very well might turn to you for heal checks in the future. You're welcome to the halfplate if you join us, assuming the current party members don't need it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.