Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 255 of 590

Ooc: Yeah I've been looking at the - Page 255 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2010 - 9:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 255

Vivora excepts the gold from the merchant and slips it into her backpack, chatting non-stop about how she bravely fought the rats, including a particularly large one. Finally, Vivora turned to Uther.

"Would you mind if I join you and the others? Trust me, I can help you stay out of trouble," Vivora said, smiling sweetly. "Plus, I can help you out with your adventures. I've always wanted a real adventure! It sounds so much fun doesn't it? Especially if we could one day be put into songs like the heroes that have long since passed. What it must be like to be a hero!" Finally, she stops to take a breath, her eyes shining with excitement.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2010 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since I will go away for about 3 days I will follow the group decision, fight if needed and do what needs to be done.

I hope this is ok.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Sorry, I don't check these pages very often; I just wait for mail to show up. I must be missing/deleting the Leader and Game thread mails and not checking. I don't know, but I seem to be a bit behind. Sorry for not keeping my. I'll be more careful with my mail box smile.gif

Nei should just be happy to be alive, but he is feeling a bit down because he failed to cast even a single heal during the combat. He spends most of his time in a church/temple, doing penance. When the party moves on, he is with them.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 255 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

To Viv : The more the merrier I say 1st the rats maybe one day we can be great orc killers like ryost here smile.gif

ooc lets use your rogue skills to the fullest as in flanking so you get your sneak off ( in future battles) once I line up to a baddie and swing I'll adjust 5 foot step to the left so we possible can get a flank

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

[[OOC: I presume everyone is back at the inn?]]

Sethro approached Vivora, a precarious gleam in his eye. "It would appear to me you have a rather large sack of gold there, my dear" he said. Continuing, Sethro said "I cannot help but wonder how you got such a beautiful sack of glittering gold. Have you been adventuring by chance? I would like to get out and stretch my arms and my casting abilities if would not mind a wizard in training joining you" he said, with a rather hopeful look upon his face. Since he left the mage academy Sethro had been looking for a chance to test the spells he spent so many months mastering. This was his chance to prove to his father that he could do more than be a squire to some lord, to prove to himself that he has limitless potential, and; moreover, this was his chance to prove to the world that he hold limitless power -- even if he only knows level one spells currently.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ooc hayden ( thorn could you inquire on a long bow ( composite made to strength of +4) ( 18 strength) and a score (20) of +1 arrows I need something to save up for

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2010 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 255

Ryorst cashes in the orc-head bounty, distributing it evenly between himself, Oliron, Eth, and Nei (200gp each, plus the 200gp from the caravan protection for a total profit of 400gp for each of us, before sale of the equipment.) He then goes about purchasing certain magical items and gear.

OOC: I'm thinking of getting the following, depending on certain factors.
Belt of Giant Strength (+4) getting this for sure
Gauntlets of Ogre Power Only if the bonus stacks with The Belt of Giant Strength
Hand of the Mage If I end up with roughly 1000gp and am not wearing an amulet
Ring of Protection (+1) Standard purchase if I have the gold.
Ring of Force Shield Maybe, I'm a little iffy due to the high price.
Amulet of Natural Armour (+1) Unlikely, but it could happen
Enhancement Bonus of my Axe to +3 I doubt it, I'd probably get elemental damage
Elemental enchantment on my axe Depends on the price.
Mithral Breastplate I wear light armour, it's the best light armour I could reasonably expect to get. Maybe I'd get it in +1 or +2 enhancement. Maybe

Clearly I can't get all of those items, but I won't be able to choose until I know the availability, price, and compatibility of them.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 12th Nov, 2010 - 9:13am

12th Nov, 2010 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 255

Ooc: Yeah I've been looking at the items too. I think I'm going to go with +3 breastplate for sure. After that I'm still undecided, though something to boost my strength would be nice. How much gp do you have Ryorst? That looks like a long list. I'm beginning to wonder if I miss calculated my gp. By my count I think I have roughly 28,000?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Nov, 2010 - 9:31am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.