Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 257 of 590

Oliron looks to Jonas, Jonas looks back with - Page 257 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2010 - 9:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Nov, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 257

OOC: You could probably see us in the tavern, having just got back from our trip. Ryorst is there anyways, and he's not exactly hiding what he did. Not flaunting it either, but whatever.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ic Uther tries on the Half Plate and says hmm very nice for heavy armor but I feel abit more agile in my scale mail. For the Healing kit do give it to a cleric if you have one but any extra I would love to carry.

ooc I looked up the stats for Half plate vs scale armor and its exact same total of 7 other than worse armor check penalty my movement speed stays the same at 20 so I'll stick to scale only thing better is breast plate or something magical ( breastplate is 200 gp so I'll save up, only 1 better AC)

ooc2 other than that I am ready to join Ryost gang and have fun

16th Nov, 2010 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: The Earl's sounds like a worthy place to go. On second thought maybe searching for their main camp is a bad idea. We aren't exactly an army.

The Earl is the one no one has heard from for a while correct? The one in between this town and the north mine.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 257 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Ok, I'll meet up with Ryorst at the inn then.

IC: Feeling a little hungry after the battle with the rats, Vivora looked around the inn. A very tall being, obviously a half-orc, caught her attention. She wandered across the room to him.

"Hello, I am called Vivora. A big guy like you must have seen some action. I bet you have an adventure every day! You could use someone like me, you know. I can find traps and can keep you out of trouble. Plus, there's also a wizard, a half-elf, and some others that could join you as well," she said, volunteering everyone that she had met recently.

17th Nov, 2010 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC:

Yes I'm very keen to travel out and explore new meetings. I'm not to sure what the Earl does or the influence he has on this corner of the world but am interested to find out.

What better way of finding this out.

Thorn offers his service to any expedition.

18th Nov, 2010 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Ooc: Just waiting on the party leader to post in the party leader thread. It looks like the general consensus is to head to the earl's. If Ryorst doesn't post soon I will. I just got my computer back so I can cut and paste again. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2010 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 257

OOC: Sorry about that. I haven't had a computer for a couple days. I'll get right on things. Should I really post that we go to the Earl's already? Doesn't anyone want to roleplay it out properly first?

IC:

Ryorst turns to the voice that spoke to him. He smiles. "Indeed! You seem capable enough, and straightforward, too. If you and any of your friends want to come with us, I daresay we would enjoy the aid. I must warn you, though, we've lost friends during our adventures. If you come with us, there is no guarantee you will survive."

19th Nov, 2010 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 257

Oliron looks to Jonas, Jonas looks back with a "here we go again" look.

Oliron walks up to Jonas saying, "Looks like we have to go to the Earl's Jonas.", he says nothing else.

Jonas looks back with a pondering look, as if to say, "really thats it, no strange outbursts of emotion".
She then goes back to her donkey self, drinking water and eating hay.

Oliron interrupts her, "I wonder if I will ever feel again.", he says to his donkey.

"I have been waiting for my heart to feel again but I don't think it ever will Jonas.", Jonas is busy drinking and pays no attention.

Oliron is sharpening his blades and admiring his new new armor. His swords now have many new pointy parts they did not have before. His armor is now very fancy and has picture etching in it that tell a stories of greatness.

Oliron looks around at the new members of their party. He wonders if they will survive briefly but realizes it doesn't matter. They are all doomed to the grave eventually. Only the glory of battle matter to Oliron now.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Nov, 2010 - 9:28am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.