Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 258 of 590

OOC: Well, I like your idea. Your marching - Page 258 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2010 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 258

Vivora grinned, obviously not in the least bit frightened. "You know, I wonder what it's like to be dead..." she thought aloud absently. "Anyway, I'm pleased that we can join you. Where are you going next, so I can let my friends know and meet you there?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2010 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, unless my friends disagree, I hope we're heading out to see what's happened to the Earl. It's been a while since anyone has heard from him. I just hope we're not too late, since we protected the caravan instead. Come, I'll introduce you to the others. My name's Ryorst."

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well met, and thank you. I'd gladly like to meet the others of your group and I hope my new friends will join as well." Vivora said, as she followed Ryorst. "What do you suppose may have happened to the Earl? I too hope he is well, and that it is not too late."

Uncharacteristically, Vivora was suddenly saddened, but it only lasted a few moments. Her smile was soon back, but the bounce in her step was more subdued.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 258 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc -Uthet looks at Viv the lil kinder with a eyebrow raised at her comment ,"whats it like to be dead"( then remembered old stories of foolish kinders running into harms way but setting off all the traps so the main group of comrades go forward)

ic I'm game at anything we do I know I could learn a few tactics of you big warriors

20th Nov, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: OH! She's a KENDER. Now I understand. I was confused as to what a Kinder was.

I'll post in the Party Leader thread shortly.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC: Kinder is what D&D call a Kender. Kinder was the original name, as it translates to child, but it was changed to Kender because those in the English language would pronounce it with a long I.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2010 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 258

OOC: So, for all those who don't read the party leader thread.

What route are we taking to go to the Earl's? What is the marching order? Who all is included in the party? Are we on foot, or on horseback?

My personal recommendation, which is not set in stone, is to head in a straight line for the Earl's, on foot. Single file, through the forest. Ryorst taking point, with his high move speed, Oliron taking the vanguard position at the rear. Eth at the back directly in front of Oliron, if Eth's player is still active. The best melee fighter of the new joiners imediately behind Ryorst, with Nei behind them, if their players are active. The rest of the new players will be between Nei and Eth, casters by Nei, martial classes by Eth.

Ryorst
Melee
Nei
New Casters
New Martials
Eth
Oliron

We'd have to leave the horses and other bulky items, like the chests, in the town's safekeeping. Perhaps anyone who isn't active at this point, their characters stay behind and guard our belongings while we do this. This means you take only what you can carry with you.

There are other options, probably better options even. This is just my idea.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 258

OOC: Well, I like your idea. Your marching order will certainly help me, and the other newcomers, to keep from getting killed!

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.