Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 259 of 590

Ic chuckles at the kender I'd rather - Page 259 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 259

Ic thanks for asking oliron on oom I suggest mainly your but lets add a double file in case terrain suits us

Double File ( choose spacing I only suggested 5 ' spacing from ryost to viv and 10' from ryost to uthet ( terrain depandant). Overall kept a healer on each side ( eth and nei) and big fighters on each side ryost/oliron) everyone else mixed in.

Ryost Uthet

Viv Nei

Sethro Thorn

Eth Oliron

Single file ( as per your suggestion * mean human who need light sources, kenders I assume don't need it I guess) 5 ' spacing

Ryost

Uthet *

Nei

Sethro *

Thorn

Viv

Eth *

Sleeping order I will let you handle that cause I have no idea the minimums for casters and or fighters or penalties sleeping in medium or hvy armor

Oliron *

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron gives the thumbs up to Jonas, "We are in the back."

ooc: Looks like a good formation.

Oliron is looking eagerly at the horizon.

ooc; Lets take the road with the wagon.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Nov, 2010 - 3:47am

21st Nov, 2010 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thorn is happy with what ever order is suggested.

He feels that the current order is good for him if that is the group plan. At this stage he has no ranged weapons did ask the main group on return if they had a spare bow but I don't think got a reply so only has a dagger for ranged weapons.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 259 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

IC ( to thorn) well we should improve your abilities with ranged your dagger is fine but unless you carry a score u will be usefull ( plus hate to crawl around with 20 daggers chuckle chuckle) anyhow I do have a longbow but I hear you songster bards hate the longbow and prefer shortbows or crossbows I heard a crier near here selling a shortbow 30 gp and a composite short bow 75 might be your best bet just buy one friend smile.gif

21st Nov, 2010 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: So are we taking the road with out wagon and horses? Once Thorn has bought whatever he's going to buy, or decided not to buy anything, then I'll post in the party leader thread.

21st Nov, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Ok sorry guys.

ICC; Thorn running late rushes in to the store and buys a short bow, with 2 score arrows.

Then joins the rest of the group and awaits the leaving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 259

OOC: The order sounds good to me.

Vivora awaits a little impatiently to get started. She is excited and so has a hard time standing still.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 259

Ic chuckles at the kender I'd rather have a man at my back fully armed than not I am not perfect ( yet)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.