Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 260 of 590

ICC: Thorn eats the fruit that he kept from - Page 260 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Nov, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 260

Ooc: So I will be on horseback in back. I am guessing that those without horses will be riding in the wagon. I think their is a lot of gold in the party fund. Maybe we could buy some mounts for the new players?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ic sure oliron I am abit capable riding any horse fighting or bows may be another matter I know speed is the essence

ooc I know get mounted combat etc smile.gif

23rd Nov, 2010 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc: I am not 100% on this but I don't think you need the mounted combat feat to fight on horseback. Mounted combat just lets you do tricks and movess and stuff. Again I think that's how it goes, someone will probably correct me smile.gif . I'm just saying we have gold and horses are in our budget I think. Anyway we have left town now so I think it is going to be too late.

IC: Oliron is very pleased to see the farmer they helped doing well. Up until now he had not seen how any of his actions were actually helping the people. He receives the fruit with a genuine warm smile. The first he has had in a very long time. With pride he starts to eat the fruit but is overcome with a flood of emotions. Unable to finish the fruit the fighter hurriedly gives it to Jonas.

Oliron dons his helmet so that the others cannot see the tears welling up in his eyes. He mounts and rides a little farther back in formation for about an hour.

23rd Nov, 2010 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Page 260 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst nods his thanks and takes some of the fruit. He munches as he walks.

"I wonder how Lionel and Beast are doing. Oliron, you think maybe we should pay them each a visit once we figure this stuff out? It feels weird, when I joined this group, there were so many, but now, you're the only one who's still here."

23rd Nov, 2010 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I wonder if Beast will ever finish his studies.", Oliron figures he will either be too rich or too dead to care.

"Lionel probably is off looking for his sister some were by now. We haven't heard from him for weeks.", Oliron hopes he finds her.

Oliron pulls Ryorst aside, "I wonder if we should find a smaller band of orcs. To get these guys some real battle. From the looks of them they could use it."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Nov, 2010 - 1:21pm

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vivora accepts the fruit with a big smile and an enthusiastic thanks. As she munches on the fruit, she hopes that she will be able to help out people too. Vivora listens to Ryorst and Oliron talking, but continues eating as if she isn't listening. When Oliron pulls Ryorst aside, however, she can no longer hear what they are saying.

Vivora frowns a little, and wonders what they don't want the others to hear. She thinks about moving silently up to them, but changes her mind. Instead, she eats the last of the meat on the fruit and drops the seeds.

"So, when does the real adventure begin?" Vivora asks suddenly, after swallowing the last bite of fruit. "I guess we have to wait and see what the Earl's castle is like, huh?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2010 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 260

Ryorst looks over at the others and then nods. "When we set camp tonight, I'll do some looking around, see if I can find a bunch of orcs to chase me back to the camp. You keep everyone awake until I get back, tell some stories or something."

23rd Nov, 2010 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 260

ICC:
Thorn eats the fruit that he kept from the farmer, he is thankful for the fruit but indifferent to plight of the farmers. However if he gets fruit out of keeping them safe it pays off.

He readies his bow and checks his arrows hoping that some orcs will come running back chasing Royst.

Looks at the others that were with him at the warehouse and says " Orcs will be a little more exciting than a couple of rats".

Then gets out his musical instrument and plays a few songs for them.

Reconcile Edited: Hayden on 23rd Nov, 2010 - 7:12pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.