Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 27 of 590

Party order as follows: PURSUIT GROUP: Namdar - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Dec, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 27

rolled 1d20 (15)

We need this one alive perhaps we can find out more information on their movement. If he struggles to hard slice out his heart for the wolves to have.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Removed badly formed codes.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2009 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

(Out of Game) How about we go for some variety, like a monk, a paladin, a druid, or favored soul?

3rd Dec, 2009 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: So we are not aiming to get the head of the orc? This reminds me of the bandits in medieval.

SA: For next round I will like aim to knock him out or fight for subdue I guess its called.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rather off topic, but...
Welcome, Gwyneth, and your character. I'm not sure how or when you'll come into the game - right now my character and two others are in combat with one orc that we chased, everybody else is in another place, fighting another.

Namdar briefly thinks aloud, during the struggle with the orc, "I wonder... Ngghh... If the others have gotten theirs ... Augh, he tried to bite me, did you see that? ...under control. Careful, Skedvick my friend, these are the scouts - while they already represent 40 gold, we need them alive, they should be able to tell us about the rest of the orcs, so we'll be able to formulate better approaches, as well as not walk blindly into an army. If only we had another compatriot in our band..."

3rd Dec, 2009 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

More then I bit glad of having a strong arm with him he replies "Namdar I THINK YOU BE RIGHT! More in our number would be wise." Cursing the Orc gods for making their followers so strong he takes note to keep those sharp teeth far from him as he can.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"Why keep both, I think we should figure out which one is most likely to talk and get rid of the other. That or by threaten their live we force them to help us. Otherwise I don't care what you do with them as long as I don't have to worry about being killed in the night." Lionel offers, with a calm and seemingly uncaring grin, yet one can easily tell he thinks they are lower than dirt. Lionel thinks that if someone is willing to damage a person's home and destroy their livelihood they should be killed. But he will give them a chance to defend themselves. "I think we should see if they have anything close to a legitimate reason for attacking the people of this village," Lionel offers, he seems completely calm, but if one a looks closely one can see a deep rage is burning, and by this know that though he rarely truly gets angry, one would not want him as an enemy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2009 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 27

Oliron's soul is even, like the keel of a boat.

His arm, steady, as the stars.

No doubt remains.

His foe will die.

ooc: the roll of 6 remains biggrin.gif

3rd Dec, 2009 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Party order as follows:

PURSUIT GROUP:
Namdar and Skedvick have melee weapons but wait to see if the orc surrenders, and if he does not, hopefully knock him out and restrain him, with help from Jenrek.

If he does surrender, also restrain him. I rolled a 7 on D20 just in case we need another, Skedvick rolled 1D20 (15), in case the orc doesn't surrender.

MELEE GROUP:
Lionel and Krusten may recover from their casting or whatever else they want to do (rememorizing spells, etc.), with Pundit close by to help watch for any other activity, since the orc is engaged in melee combat now. Oliron and Beast rush the now-armed orc. Oliron presumably still has a roll of 6 (want to roll again and post it just in case GM needs a second roll?), and Beast has a 10 (including his +4 mod). Seems this orc is to be killed, at least by Oliron.

We want to interrogate him and find out where the nearest orcs are and their patrol(s), timing, location of the orc stronghold, where and who he was reporting to... We'll make our way back to the others.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.