Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 261 of 590

Waiting for a story from the short one, Oliron - Page 261 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Nov, 2010 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Nov, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 261

OOC: I feel an irresistible urge to point out a few things. One, the plan to have Ryorst draw some orcs back was between only Ryorst and Oliron, the others don't know of it. Two, camp has not yet been made. Three, a short bow is better for firing arrows from horseback. Finally, I hope you don't get overconfident when fighting these orcs.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC:
Sorry I was not aware. To all players please wipe my last posting.

ICC: Thorn eats his fruit he saved and helps to set up camp.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc uthet does'nt feel overconfident but he understands to keep the non warriors alive so they may support him when time comes.

ic Uthet helps the other set up the camp , gather firewood and if going outside campsite confines always with minimum one other buddy

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 261 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Vivora, having nothing to think about since the day went by so slow, also helped with setting up camp. Unusually quiet for a Kinder, she didn't say much. She was hoping that there would be some action soon. The rats weren't much of a challenge, and that's exactly what Vivora wanted.

24th Nov, 2010 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron looks puzzled * Tell stories? I'm not a story teller, . . . *, he thinks.

Oliron helps gather some firewood going over stories in his head. He will tell stories the best he can but only knows a few. Hopefully the others can tell some of theirs once the mood is set.

ooc: Oliron's low charisma would prevent him from being an effective story teller. I am picturing him being nervous and feeling shy or silly wile trying to tell a story.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nei had been sitting gloomily in the wagon, but his spirits were lifted when he realized that the people around him have managed to help and protect the farmers and such.

He joins the others and hopes to hear a good tale or song.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 261

Vivora was excited for this, she felt she had loads of stories to tell. She raised her arm and waved it, like a child with an important question in a class room. "I wanna go first! Please?!"

26th Nov, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 261

Waiting for a story from the short one, Oliron tosses another log on the fire.

Embers soar into the air.

Oliron sits down on a log nearby, thinking.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.