Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 262 of 590

Vivora awoke as well with the sunrise. She - Page 262 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2010 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 262

Since there weren't any objections, Vivora quickly jumped into one of her tall tales. "Okay, so I was alone on a dark, cloudy night. It was hard to see, it was so dark. I had made a small camp for myself, and I had a campfire. What I didn't think of at the time was that the campfire would be like telling my enemies, 'Here I am!'

"Anyway, as I was sitting by the fire keeping warm, as the air was rather cold that night, I saw glowing green eyes in the trees across the fire from me. I jumped to my feet, short sword drawn, and started shouting at it, hoping I could intimidate whatever it was. Instead, it moved closer.

"I could now see its outline, and it was a dire wolf! I couldn't believe it! I thought I was about to be the dire's next meal for sure!

"The dire came closer, and I walked around the fire, waiting for it to come within range for an attack. When it finally lunged at me, I held up my sword, and the wolf came down upon it. It practically killed itself! I couldn't believe my luck!"

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron feeling more relaxed decides to share a story, "I remember being told this story by my mother from time to time as a child. It is about my father. Back when he was a young man the village had a dragon problem. A young red dragon had moved into a nearby cave. The dwarves that normally mined their were caught off guard and several of them were killed. The remaining dwarves burst into the tavern where my father was milking an ale. They were panicked and looking for help, he set off with them immediately to try and help them retrieve any survivors."

Oliron looks around to see if anyone is listening, *wrap it up*, he thinks. "At the cave my father faced the dragon. He had never seen real battle before and was horribly outmatched. Knowing if he fought he would be killed the only other option was running. My father did not run away though, he ran towards the dragon. With a mighty swipe of his two handed sword he cleaved the dragon's head clean off."

*Woosh*, Oliron makes a swiping motion with his arm.

ooc: I just read the last game thread. I just want to say we should note somehow where this tree is located or copy the markings on it. In my head I am picturing it like a map for the orcs.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Nov, 2010 - 10:13pm

27th Nov, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thorn clears his throat and starts a song, he sings rather a somber ballard about loss and hope.

He didn't want to sing to loudly as it seemed a time to enjoy the reflection of trouble and misgivings in the world.

27th Nov, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Page 262 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron wakes the next day to the sunrise. Dew still hangs on the foliage as he gathers up Jonas / cart and horse.

Oliron scatters the remaining embers then mounts his horse.

"I hope we find orcs today.", he says simply.

Oliron takes his position as the party sets out again.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2010 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ic ( to Oliron) I agree with you on us finding orcs to show or prove our skills and to work as a team but Oliron I need to know your style do you rush into combat or stay back a few seconds and start with bow ? I don't want to upset you and do something wrong ?

27th Nov, 2010 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

My style is to rush in a group and work on killing them. I have cleave and two handed style so that lends to my strategy. If an opponent is big and easy to hit I will one hand a sword.

Also I don't want you guys to have to "prove yourselves". I just wanted to put a battle under your belts, hopefully putting you past level 2. This way you have more hp and stuff.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Nov, 2010 - 6:49am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2010 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 262

IC: ( to Oliron) well I have cleave also so I hope you don't mind if I rush with you tell you what I'll rush with you unless you yell something then I'll divert wherever you say.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 262

Vivora awoke as well with the sunrise. She helped the others dissemble the camp. She noticed Uthet and Oliron talking to each other and made out the words, "battle" and "belt." Curious she moved closer to the two.

"What are you talking about? Are you saying you want to go into battle with a belt as your weapon? I don't think a belt would do much damage, although," she paused, wincing at the thought, "it does sting."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.