Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 265 of 590

Do we know if Ryorst has seen the scouts ? - Page 265 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2010 - 8:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Dec, 2010 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 265

OOC: Not really, the tree told us nothing but that there were multiple clans working together. Plus, I haven't encountered any more of the markings on another night. This troubles me, we seem to be about to head into the enemy main camp. Also, I guess this means that Ryorst can't pass for an orc without any disguise. Good for while in villages, bad for this.

IC:
Ryorst calls out in orcish at the fleeing figures, acting as if he was a lost traveller with no idea where he was or what was going on. And making clear his orcish descent, playing it up as if he were proud to be part orc, which in a way, he was. He was proud of his blood, but not of what these orcs were doing.

"Hold up! Wait! Come back! I need your help!"

OOC: I just hope they don't have a photograph of Ryorst's face to warn all their new recruits with. Something like "Beware the OrcBane, though the blood of orcs runs through his veins, he slays us with reckless abandon. He is a threat, if encountered, do not engage. Alert the camp if you see him, and await orders then."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Vivora yawned, more out of boredom than being tired. "Does anyone know any magic tricks? Or any more stories to share?"

4th Dec, 2010 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Ryorst returns and tells the party about the orcs. Oliron will want to go southwest and see if they can kill their band.

With Mods:
Spot: rolls already posted
Listen: rolls already posted
Init: 19

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 265 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: yep, I think that dice roller hates me. I think we averaged all my rolls so far, it'd be less than ten smile.gif

IC: Nei stays with the party. He suggests that if we are going to head off chasing those orcs, we must stay together.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc Uthet rerolls from before :

Listen 22, 19

Spot 8, 9

Initiative 16 +7 = 23 ( if need be)

weapons out longbow currently

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC: What time of day is it? I am not sure when to send Met to an inn for the night while she is waiting in the village.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 265

Rival Grace you should ask that question in the question thread were KNtoran will see it. He doesn't look at this thread much if at all and won't see the question here.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Dec, 2010 - 3:32am

5th Dec, 2010 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 265

Do we know if Ryorst has seen the scouts ?

If we do I think we would need to set up a extra good camp for the night for if we have seen them they will have seen us.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.