Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 266 of 590

Vivora jumped to her feet. "Really?! - Page 266 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2010 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 266

OOC: No, we haven't seen them. Ryorst went hunting for them alone to try to lure them back to us, so Ryorst is the only one they saw. I find it kind of strange that two orcs ran away from one half orc, unless they recognized him and went for back up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Thanks for the tip, Oliran. I just asked in the Questions thread. If it is still day, I guess I'll have Met talk a walk outside the village and see if there's anything weak to fight to get a little experience.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ooc if ryost reports when he get back on the 2 orc scouts uthet will volunteer for a double shift knowing he may be fatigued the following day ( I think -2 ac)

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 266 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In the village...

Met enters an inn with a devious plan in mind. Seating herself at a table and pretending to mingle with the patrons, she prepares her mind to cast Charm Person. When fifteen minutes are up, she approaches the innkeeper and subtly casts the spell.

Charisma modifier: +2
Persuasive modifier: +2
Unmodified d20: 13
Total: 17

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Becoming more and more bored by the second, Vivora tries to think of something else to suggest for them to do. Nobody has volunteered to tell stories or do magic tricks like she had hoped, and she can't really think of anything else to do. If she had more items, she would just dump out all of her pouches and look at the things that jumped into her pouch of their own accord.

Vivora laid on her back and stared up at the stars. She decided to try to find all of the star figurations of the Gods/Goddesses, but has no luck. Vivora sighs from a boredom, a warning to all those who know much about Kinder.

6th Dec, 2010 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Ryorst turns and runs as fast as he can back to camp. Barging out of the treeline he quickly wakes up anyone who is asleep.

"Get up, now. Move. I was spotted by a couple of scouts. We need to be somewhere else. And have your weapons ready, you might need them."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 266

Thorn jumps up and then gathers his gear and makes sure his weapons are ready to use if need be.

He asks "Shall I keep a lookout for any activity? "

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 266

Vivora jumped to her feet. "Really?! Are we going to fight some orcs?!" she asks excitedly. "Lead the way!" No longer bored, Vivora is completely alert and ready for action.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.