Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 268 of 590

Met laughs congenially. "I've - Page 268 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2010 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Dec, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 268

Daine receives a light brew and sits there sullenly. He sniffs the drink for a second to check for any poisons, then proceeds to gulp it down. He smiles to himself. Gotta love the one inn that also doubles as a tavern, if you know the right people.

"Maybe it would be better off if I was poisoned..", he muttered "I don't really want to live the life of a thief, but if I left I'd have to deal with...him..."

Instinct kicks in, and he starts surveying the crowd.

The innkeeper, a couple coming in the door, a small group in the corner and an attractive but shifty looking halfling in the far side of the inn, are all that he could see.

Using his peripherals, he studies the halfling in the corner. He watches with great amusement as she tries to look around the room while keeping her head down inconspicuously, but failing.

Daine goes to the front and starts talking to the innkeeper.

"Thanks for the brew mate, but I'm gonna need two more if you may. Also, here's for staying tonight". He drops a few coins in the man's palm.

Daine grabs the two mugs and heads over towards the halfling, and shamelessly sits down from across of her.

"Pretending you're not looking at everybody can be thristy work", he smirked, "care to join me for a drink?"

He offers her one of the two brews.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Saberwolf--do you want to have the characters talk? If you do, we should probably post in the Character Development thread. If not, the DM mentioned that we and any other characters in the village (I don't know of any others, though) could attempt some action instead of waiting around for the group currently on a quest.

9th Dec, 2010 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: yeah, that was what I was going for. Shall we continue this over there then? I await your post in there then.

9th Dec, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Page 268 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If Ryorst returns and tells the party about the orcs. Oliron will want to go southwest and see if they can kill their band.

With Mods:
Spot: rolls already posted
Listen: rolls already posted
Init: 19

Out of Character:: I posted this 4 days ago I guess it got buried. I really don't know what else to say. Seems a little like an ambush but I don't really care. My only suggestion would be that we approach this cautiously. Not all charging in as one lump group. The lower hp characters might get killed in the first round that way.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Under the assumption that this is where we flesh out characters more in-depth than a usual inter-character discussion, Met and Daine's conversation has been moved here.

For a mental reference of Met:
Height: 3'6'' (1.07m)
Build: (because she is a Lightfoot) slender
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown

In Character: "Rogue," guesses Met of this human's occupation.

"If I must," she replies, and with a wry grin that falls short of her calculating eyes she takes the brew. "I'll admit--I'm loathe to decline anything free."

She leans back in her chair and studies the stranger while taking a sip of the scandalously watered-down draught the inn liked to serve. "I'm sorry to hear I didn't fool you."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character:: Saberwolf--I have picked up the conversation in the Character Development thread. So, unless there is some more appropriate place to which some kind Support personnel moves it, I guess we can continue there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2010 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 268

Daine grins. "Practice makes perfect my dear, you'll get the hang of it eventually. If you shrunk about a couple more inches though, it would probably make things easier." He chuckles at his own joke.

"I must say though, you look...shall I say, out of place here. It isn't the fact you're a halfling...no, we see a few of them around, but there's just something about you. That and the fact that glancing around the way you've been doing makes it seem like you have something to hide. Or maybe someone to avoid?"

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 268

Met laughs congenially.

"I've left my past far and away." Or so I would like to believe, she thinks. She looks away for a moment, tapping a finger nervously against the side of her mug as she remembers the botched embezzlement.

"FAR away," she mutters under her breath more to herself than the stranger before turning a curious eye back to him. "What about yourself? What brings you to the village? If I'm not mistaken, I would imagine you'd be more comfortable in a city...making a small fortune off a thronging crowd, perhaps?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.