Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 269 of 590

Out of Character:: Welcome Alanoth, I think - Page 269 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2010 - 7:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Dec, 2010 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 269

Out of Character:: The only thing, Oliron, is that if I use that action, you're the only one going to attack the orcs. Now, maybe you can handle them alone, but the whole point of this was to get the NEW characters some experience.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2010 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: I'm confused, like I said I don't know what else to do. I must have missed a post somewhere because I feel kind of lost here. Please just make up an action for me. I'll jump back in once I see where we are going with this.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: Everyone's planning on getting out of their in case those orc scouts are going for reinforcements, and we have no idea how many they have with them. We can't attack them, because they ran away, but they might be coming after us.

9th Dec, 2010 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 269 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daine listens to the halfling as she talks, but notices that her gaze not quite meet his during mentioning of her past. She mutters something under her breath [listen check: natural 12 + 6 mod = 18, DC 15 I believe, so pass]. He hears the words, "FAR away". He furrows his brow at this, but only slightly, otherwise keeping his face blank.

"She obviously is running away from something...or someone." He thinks to himself. "How oddly similar will my fate be should I eventually end up backing out of this stupid family tradition. This should be someone I should avoid...her being beautiful only adds to the danger...so why do I feel like ignoring everything my instincts say?"

He snaps back to reality as he hears the words, "I would imagine you'd be more comfortable in a city...making a small fortune off a thronging crowd, perhaps?". With this he laughs aloud, enough to get a couple of looks from others around the area, but for no more than a second, as clearly their business was more important than two random strangers, and they went back to what they were doing.

Regaining his composure, he leans in towards her and grins. "You insult me my dear lady!", he exclaims in mock indignity, "I am but an honest wanderlust that goes town to town looking for halflings to teach in the ways of subtlety." His grin grows wider, and he casually picks up the empty mug and spins it around in his right hand. He fumbles it however, and it drops to the ground with a clatter. Making an embarrassed look, He bends over to pick it up, and at the same time attempts to pick her pocket. [slight of hand check: natural 20! :DDD]. He takes the coin purse and places it in the mug in one swift motion, and resurfaces and places the mug on the table off to the side.

"Yes, you may have guessed well at my profession, although I don't think that took too much deduction from your part. However, I wouldn't call myself the run of the mill rogue." He grimaced as he said this. "I tend to be a little too...guilty, for lack of a better word, of the things I'm required to do as a rouge. While I do excel at some areas, picking pockets is not one of the things I normally do...or at the very least, I won't be stealing your gold."

Daine takes this time to grab his mug and shoves it in her direction with a wink. "Now, will you be a dear and get me a refill please?"

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Catching the empty mug with a feral grin, she quietly warns, "I'm no barmaid, my roguish friend. If you were any less charming, I would have brought you a second...with a lethal garnish, perhaps?"

Not one to be carried away by emotion, however, she chuckles dismissively, and the moment passes. Met retrieves her purse from the table, giving him a nod of respect.

"You've talent, to be sure." And a conscience, no less, she thinks with a touch of concern. She determines to keep her general apathy toward humanity hidden from him as long as possible. "It wouldn't do to repulse a potential business partner and the only friendly face in village," she muses, "yet he's proven himself perspicacious...this may be a short-lived deception, but as things stand, I see no alternative."

"I wonder, what have your other halfling pupils called you? Surely not 'Stranger,'" she asks with a laugh.

10th Dec, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

"Stranger names have been used, no pun intended", Daine replies with a wink. "You, however, may refer to me as Daine. This is of course, not my real name. I use this pseudonym for...security reasons. I'm sure you'd understand.

Daine makes a gesture to the barmaid, and is soon found with a refilled mug of brew.

"And by what name may I refer to you, oh stout one? You are under no obligation to provide any real name to me, but anything beats saying "hey shorty"."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 269

Greetings, my name is Alanoth and I'm not sure who my party members are. I am a new level one cleric and I am in Strafford in the main market looking for cheap equipment.

10th Dec, 2010 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 269

Out of Character:: Welcome Alanoth, I think in the village there should be group leader that can post your actions. I don't know exactly who that might be yet. The "main" group is pretty far out from the village right now. RivalGrace and Saberwolf are in the village I am sure of that. I think as of now they are in some sort of tavern.

About the orcs: I'm sorry this does not make a ton of sense to me still. Like I said I am not really on board / track with whatever is going down. I would rather Ryorst just put an action he thinks best for Oliron.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.