Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 270 of 590

As they move, Ryorst tries his best to keep - Page 270 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2010 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Dec, 2010 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 270

Out of Character:: Alright, I have no problem with that. I just wasn't going to do anything without your permission. I'll post in the party leader thread later today, right now I don't have time to set up the post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Alanoth--the characters Daine and Met (mine) are in the inn if you would care to join us, or we could work out some other meeting.

In Character:: Met laughs and shakes her head.

"You have a curious way of speaking to strangers, but your candor is refreshing. You may call me Met. I understand your need for security, but this is no alias. Why do I entrust you with my true name?" she leans forward, lacing her fingers in front of her face in a business-like manner. "Let me be frank. I am in the market for a business partner, as it were. Someone with whom to pull a few jobs, you might say? I've skill in the magical arts but am hardly self-sufficient at this point in time."

10th Dec, 2010 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daine quickly lost his smile, and became quite serious.

"Well, if you want to talk business...I must warn you, that while I have enough talents to assist you in your time of need, I am hardly the one to ask for jobs regarding robbery or cold blooded murder. I am no assassin, little one. Otherwise, I am interested to hear your offer."

[Rolls a sense motive check: natural 4 + mod 6 =10]

Out of Character:: That should be an easy enough roll to beat in bluff, but otherwise I'm not quite sure of your agenda, and just trying to feel you out.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 270 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Unmodified 3 + mod 4 = 7.

I wasn't thinking of having them kill anyone, but I was considering breaking-and-entering--perhaps raiding some psionic creature's lair or something?

I'm not sure what might fit their particular skills. Yours is a stealth character, mine is a sorcerer who deals in deception rather than destruction, and the new character in the village is a cleric. I know for certain that Met couldn't survive a frontal assault--she has 4 hitpoints (laughs). If you have any suggestions for something they might successfully attempt, I would be game for it.

In Character:: "As a follower of Hextor (god of lawful evil), I tell you that I have no intention of shedding any unnecessary blood. I would never condone such mindlessness," Met swears truthfully. "Such inefficiency," she adds to herself.

Out of Character:: Met really does worship the tyrant god because she is true to the ambitious Lightfoot spirit.

11th Dec, 2010 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Party leader thread says all of us out in the woods need to roll spot checks with a -2 penalty.

Here it goes: 15

11th Dec, 2010 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Thorn looks about trying to make out some movement in the woods, his ability to focus is impaired due to his fatigue.

Spot Check 14+1+2-2 = 15

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 270

Vivora checks to see if she can see anything, but she doesn't try very hard from being so tired. She is also over-excited an the two don't mix.

Spot: 9+3-1-2=9

11th Dec, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 270

As they move, Ryorst tries his best to keep an eye out.

((Shouldn't whoever has the ring of sustenance still be unfatigued?))

d20-3: 12, 5

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.