Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 272 of 590

Out of Character:: Yip camp sounds good as - Page 272 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2010 - 7:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 272

Rian strode into the Strafford marketplace in an effort to locate other adventurers like himself. He danced between the lanes of people walking in the street, while grasping his rapier tightly to his chest so it would not accidentally poke another pedestrian. He had sought out the town for the sole reason of thrill-seeking which was his passion, but he had no idea where to begin. The marketplace was filled with common folk, crafters, and armed men, and women alike, but no obvious directions.

Eventually, Rian stopped in the center of the marketplace. He twisted, and turned in an attempt to catch a local so he could ask for directions. Eventually, he caught the attention of a male human.

"Excuse me, sir! Could you point me in the direction of the local tavern? I just arrived here, and....I'm lost". Rian said.

The man replied with a few, simple directions which Rian easily understood, but since he was not familiar with the town he would have trouble finding the tavern. Rian thanked the man after he had finished, and proceeded on his way.

Eventually, Rian found what appeared to be a tavern. A large sign hung above the door to the building which made since for a tavern to have. Rian slowly oppened the door, and peered his head into room. This seemed like the a typical tavern to Rian, so he continued to enter the room.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thorn rolls a 4 on the dexterity roll.

ICC: On the side trail, I'm thinking that there is no way of knowing that it will lead back to the path we are on. But someone has placed things in path to slow or stop our progress so maybe a ambush is likely.

Thorn rolls a spot check of 11+1+2-2 +12 when looking for an ambush.

My vote will go with what the party decides as it maybe safer to go along the side path but be very aware that we could have been directed this way for what reason ?

14th Dec, 2010 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I vote we go threw here if we are still running from the orcs. I don't care a hole lot either way we could be running into danger. We could pull off the trail to the north and re-camp until mourning.
Maybe we lost them ?

Dexterity check = 8 (success)

14th Dec, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 272 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Saving throw: 7

Ryorst moves through the caltrops and stones with the others, keeping an eye out for enemies.

((I don't know if I'm going to stay in this campaign much longer. There are just too many house rule substitutions into it, it's like I'm having to learn a whole new ruleset, only the rules change depending on the situation, and there's no way to foresee the changes. It makes me feel like I'm walking on glass.))

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Vivora does her best to get around the caltrops and follow the others down the path. She sees the other path that isn't littered. "I have a feeling that whoever did this is hoping we'll take the alternative route over walking on these. It's probably a trap."

Dexterity = 13 (Just barely made it!)

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character:

correction on my roll my spot was a 6 with a -2 but my new dex check was a 14 so a save sorry for confusion but save horse 2 hp

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2010 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 272

Out of Character:: Why don't we camp out here, a little off the trail. We all need sleep and I think at this point we have ditched the orcs. If they do follow us here we will probably hear them coming threw the trapped trail.

16th Dec, 2010 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 272

Out of Character:: Yip camp sounds good as it gives a chance to rest, plus we will be alert and have good watches in place.

But as stated we will have a almost alarm system in place with the road being spread with caltrops etc.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.