Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 273 of 590

ICC: Thorn looks around and says " Hey - Page 273 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2010 - 7:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 273

Out of Character:: I agree. I think we should make camp, and in the morning we will follow the West trail. This way, any damage taken will heal and we won't have to worry about taking more damage. Also, the caltrops will be to our advantage, as you have already mentioned.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Alanoth? Met is about to declare your character catatonic and ignore him completely.

ArDeZe--since you're looking for adventurers, feel free to approach the rogue, halfling, and cleric suffering from shock at the table.

16th Dec, 2010 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: yeah, I was gonna post later today as well, as my personal patience for him is wearing thin. We will assume that he is damaged goods and leave him behind as a "well that was weird", experience.

Daine looks at the cleric with concern, as he spends more time muttering to himself than noticing his surroundings. He looks back at the halfling, then the cleric, now back to the halfling, now back to the cleric. Sadly, neither of them are him, but they could be if...Daine shakes his head for a second, confused where his train of logic was going.

Daine sits there and drinks the rest of his drink.

"So Met, how bout those jobs? Got any lined up in mind?"

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 273 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: We should probably consult the GM as to what is feasible, Party Leader. I don't want to suggest something only to have my expectations shot down. Maybe he can create an NPC contact?

17th Dec, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character::

Trail Group: Alright, I like the sound of setting up camp a little ways off the trail. One of the people with the ring of sustenance can take first watch, since they aren't fatigued yet.

Village Group: I'm not actually taking reigns of your characters as yet. One of you will have to be the "Party Leader" for the village group and post in the party leader thread with your actions. You can look for work etc to do while we are gone, or perhaps you could find a way to learn of our adventures, and come after us to offer help. It's up to you and the DM.

In Character::
Ryorst motions for the others to leave the trail to the north, and a short way away from the trail, helps set up camp for the night, or what's left of it.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character:: Whoops, sorry about that Party Leader. I forgot to make the distinction of Village Party Leader in my last post who would be Saberwolf.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2010 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 273

Once we plan on a night stay off the trail ..

If I may suggest a modest order for sentry duty and cook duty smile.gif

Out of Character: I guess its a 6 possible 8 hr shift for total time sleep we got 8 party members
with 4 being casters ( which I think need 6 hrs sleep) out of 4 casters 2 have no night vision ie eth and sethro
4 fighter types 2 for sure no night vision me ( uthet and possibly Oliron) and Viv the Kinder ( I think has night vision of some sort) so basically I will pair up non night with night dudes casters with fighters if possible and lastly this can be tailored by our party leader just trying for a lil input ( F is fighter types, C is casters)

8 hr shift (2 hrs each)

Ryost ( 1/2 Orc-F) with Eth (Halfling-C) <-- 1st shift

Uthet ( Human-F) with Nei (Dwarf-C) <-- 2nd shift

Oliron ( Human-F) with Thorn (1/2 Elf-C) <-- 3rd shift

Viv (Kinder-F) with Sethro (Human-C) <- 4th and final shift + cook:)

17th Dec, 2010 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 273

ICC: Thorn looks around and says " Hey I'm happy with any roster that is decided on, I just want sleep...so I hope I'm not up for the first shift!"

Out of Character:: Yip happy with what ever is decided but camping just ofthe trail with watches works in my way of thinking.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.