Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 274 of 590

Please correct me if I am terribly wrong, - Page 274 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2010 - 5:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2010 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 274

Out of Character:: I agree. I like the set up for watch that slopy came up with. It makes sense to me.

In Character:: Vivora yawned. She didn't really want to sleep because she was afraid she would miss something. Still, Vivora didn't know how to keep sleep away, so she nodded in agreement. "Okay, I guess we can make camp," she mutters, not happy with the idea, but she knew there was no other choice. Her and her party members needed sleep badly and she knew it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: I'll post in the party thread soon. Sorry, I was busy this weekend. As for the watch order, there's no need for it to be so complex. The casters can sleep all night, like they need to. We just have our fighters each take a shift, fighter-types with rings of sustenance can take longer shifts since they only need 2 hours of sleep. That said, the order could probably run something like this:

Ring of Sustenance Wearer- 3 hours.
Ryorst-2 hours
Other (Vivora?)- 2 hours
Ring of Sustenance Wearer- 1 hour

Also, only prepared casters really NEED to sleep. Sorcerers, bards, etc regain their spells after 8 hours of time, sleeping or not. Though, every character needs to sleep.

20th Dec, 2010 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thorn Hawkwind gets his gear together and curses the misty rain, while he is doing this he also looks around the camp site and woods.

His Search roll = 17.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 274 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Vivora isn't bothered by the rain, at least, not yet. She looks around the surrounded area, not exactly sure what she was looking for.

Search roll: 14 + 4 = 18

20th Dec, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron wakes and stretches while scratching various areas until he is satisfied he got the itch. Pleased with himself he gathers up his gear, admiring the mourning.

d20: 1(nat) rolleyes.gif

21st Dec, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Ryorst gets to his feet with a yawn and checks his gear. he looks around at the others as he dons his chain shirt.

"Not the most exciting part of adventuring."

Search: 16

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 21st Dec, 2010 - 12:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 274

Out of Character: Uthet tired eyed looks at the party as they gear up for another day on the trail absent minded he instinctively checks his quiver of arrows ensuring nothing is wrong with them.

Search d20= 3 unmodified.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

21st Dec, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 274

Please correct me if I am terribly wrong, but I am confused. I was told by the Dungeon Master to post on the Party Thread. I hope that this is the right place!

If it is correct, I am a human Cleric looking for a party to join up with.

Again, I am sorry if I am wrong. Could someone point me in the right direction if I am?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.