Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 277 of 590

Out of Character:: I know this post is a bit - Page 277 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Dec, 2010 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 277

Out of Character:: I say we do something, because I don't want to wait another few days for someone to come along and join up. I really want to see how combat works in a Play By Post.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: I wouldn't expect any real stuff to happen until after new years, cause people have lives you know smile.gif. That being said, if you and me left right now, I don't know how long we'd last, cause not even the halfling has responded in the thread in a while.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Uthet well I think the little holdup is last leader thread was December 21 ( Ryost) and I know its a festive season so I might have to agree with u guys Jan 2 or so when we get ball rolling I know its slow I think I started in November or so I haven't seen how combat runs either hence why firing a bow.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you" or "+" for "plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 277 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Why has this game come to a halt? Is it because of the holidays, or is it because someone is absent? Well, I hope it gets back up and running after the New Year.

31st Dec, 2010 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: I think it is because of the holidays. Hopefully Rentok and the others will return soon and we can kick this off. My actions are already posted with rolls, do we have everyone else's? Who is missing besides Rentok?

2nd Jan, 2010 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

I'm back and ready to play at full speed laugh.gif.

Sorry I was away for a few days, let me know if I need to do anything else but have rolled my attacks with the bow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 277

Out of Character: I understand wrong area to post but in regards to Oliron question I vote for him to be party leader and treasurer I would love to see how battle works.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

6th Jan, 2011 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 277

Out of Character:: I know this post is a bit repetitive, but, I would really like to get into some action. Draknell's Stats aren't the best, and I am looking forward to leveling him up so he can improve. If you don't think we would make it on a quest that is okay, but I am really itching for some action. biggrin.gif

Draknell is also selling his leather armor which he bought for 10 gp. I don't know, but I am guessing he might sell it for a 3rd of its value, if this isn't correct and there is a way to calculate, could I be told of it. If he sells it for a 3rd of its value, he will get 3.3 gp. He then uses 50 gp to buy some Scale Mail.

He now has 1 gp 3pp

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:46am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.