Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 278 of 590

Out of Character:: Hey Oliron I got the same - Page 278 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2011 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 278

Hello from your GM. Since the game has stalled all I need is a person to post your current actions in the party leaders thread. Once a action or actions are posted I will move the game along. If there are players who are absent I will not count them as part of any actions taken.

For those in the village waiting. IF you wish to sale anything the shops will buy it from you at 65% book value.

As far as combat in the play by post world I ask that you post at least three rounds for combat. This will speed combat a bit and also allow for special attacks if you wish to use them.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2011 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daine amuses himself for the next while seeing how many times he can pick the pocket of the halfing before she notices. He acknowledges the whiny cleric as he announces for the hundredth time that he is bored, and gets a little antsy himself.

6th Jan, 2011 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: Well, I posted our actions in the party leader thread so it shouldn't be long before we get started again. Really sorry for the long wait guys. The combination of the holidays and Rentok not posting kept us longer than I have ever waited. The game can be slow at times but it's never been this slow as far as I can remember.

Anyways I'm saying that so that you don't get the idea that it takes over a week for one action. I should only take two days or less if everyone posts right away.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 278 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: from Dec 23 post attack rolls :

Uthet Actions depend on Ryost or Oliron Actions or words But Uthet which has his Longbow out will Fire his 2 arrows once battle is issued here is 3 rounds of combat I know not very good dice were not on my side

Init Roll 11 plus Dex & improved Init = 18 total

Attack Rolls

Shot 1 5+ 4 = 9 possible Damage 5

Shot 2 17+4 = 21 possible Damage 8

Shot 3 9 +4 = 13 possible Damage 2

Shot 4 15 +4= 19 possible Damage 4

Shot 5 14 +4= 18 possible Damage 1

Shot 6 8 +4 = 12 possible Damage 2

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Greetings! This is a bit premature, but I just rolled up a character and am waiting for my stats to be verified by the GM. I am a human druid capable of average combat, some healing, and basic survivor skills. I would be more than glad to start out in the village with Saberwolf and gunner1116. I read the last dozen pages and first dozen pages of the thread so I should be kinda up to speed. And, finally, I promise to post consistently- checking in multiple times per day. I will try to add to the discussion as much as possible.
So, again, Hello and greetings! (:

7th Jan, 2011 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: Guys it looks like we are getting a kind of hint from the GM that attacking is not in our best interests. Just role playing my character I think Oliron would be attacking. However if they unloaded their arrows on us right now I think most all of us would die before we ever got into melee. Anyways I need to double check with you guys that we are attacking. We could also try talking to them or running or something else, what are your thoughts.

Also Hello ArRigare, It's nice that you are eager to get started. I hope to have a chance to play along side you soon. Just be careful with your grammar and stuff so you don't get deleted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2011 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 278

Out of Character:: ArRigare, if you don't mind making your way to the tavern, we can try to spin a story to get us together, and the three of us (druid, rogue and cleric) can make our way into the unknowns as our own little party if you wish. It's a pity we had to drop the sorc and the other cleric, but we'll make do. Besides, I've been sitting at this tavern for two months now...

7th Jan, 2011 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 278

Out of Character:: Hey Oliron I got the same feeling from the message the DM sent.

Maybe we should wait until they show aggression towards us, I guess they have more bows etc then us so a distance fight would not suit our group. Can we try to narrow the gap so you may get the chance to attack if it kicks off.

I think waiting is a better option, but having bows and range items loaded and ready in case.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.