Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 279 of 590

Daine watches with amusement as the newest - Page 279 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2011 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jan, 2011 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 279

Out of Character:: Welcome ArRigare! Like Daine said, we are in the tavern and have been so for a while, he much longer than I. As you can see, my characters stats aren't the best, but the dice decided that Draknell would be lacking in almost every area.

Also I can be kind of a spaz sometimes and get really anxious. But, it goes along with Draknell's character.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 7th Jan, 2011 - 10:33pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: if I upgrade my account will I still have a spelling goddess after me ? This site seems neat enough

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2011 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I appreciate the warm welcome from all. I am still waiting on verification for my character. Once that happens I plan on a short introduction and joining those in the tavern. (It is my intent to see you out of that tavern and into some action, Saberwolf. Let's go encounter some orcs!)
In anticipation of actually joining the game, this is what I think we should try to do:
1. Converse about the Orc "problem" in character, ask the GM about any leads we can follow to get out of the town on a mission or assignment, gather the necessary gear together, and venture out.
2. Some point along the way I think we should / could join up with those currently in the forest. Perhaps they will be captured and we will have to rescue them... I hope your Sneak skill is good! (laughter)
3. After dealing with the local Orcs we can all adventure together and see where it takes us from there. (:

Saberwolf, who is with us in the tavern and is still actively posting?

8th Jan, 2011 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 279 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: As it stands, there is a halfling sorceress, two human clerics, and a human rogue in the tavern. Out of these four, we have an active human cleric and human rogue.

10th Jan, 2011 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron stops when signaled to, he waits impatiently. Oliron does not trust the orcs at all and is eager to attack if they show any signs of hostility.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The druid's brown and cracked hands shook a bit. He tore another bite off of the bread and chewed silently. His thoughts grazed once more upon the tavern- loud, busy, so much alcohol. His hands shook again. He raised his flask and took another swig of water. "So much... Alcohol..." he thought to himself. His mind burned at the word.
Busy himself- he should busy himself, he thought. He turned about in his wooden chair and looked about the parlor. His eyes lingered on a scant group of two men. The youngest was buzzing like a gnat and the elder sat with a flat look to his face. Both were facing away from A"htad.
""¦ find those Orcs"¦" said the younger of the group. A"htad shrugged an eyebrow and listened more intently. "Seems the two of them want to go after the Orcs," A"htad thinks to himself, his fingers rapping against the wooden table, "And at the town's bequest"¦ There could be some reward, and we could move the Orcs off"¦"
The young druid rises out of his seat, urging himself to approach the group even as his white knuckles betray his apprehension.
"Uh,"¦ "Scuse me." A"htad begins softly, his voice rises a bit and he tries to gain his posture. """Scuse me, I hear you"¦ talking about the Orcs. The ones in the forest if I"m not mistaken?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2011 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 279

Draknell thinks to himself: Man, why does everyone seem so serious? It's kind of creepy, still a warm heart always leads you in the right direction!

"Heya! Of course we are talking about the orks, biggest thing that's happening around here right now." Pulling up a chair Draknell offers it to the man. "So, what's your name, I am Draknell Searblade." Draknell says offering his hand. "Daine here is in charge," he says pointing to the rouge "and I am sure he will welcome you to are little party." Draknell ends by lifting up his mug in a toast to the newcomer.

11th Jan, 2011 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 279

Daine watches with amusement as the newest newcomer converses with the newcomer before him.

"How did I just become the leader of a party?" He thinks to himself, "One second I was talking to the halfling, and next...wait a minute..."

He looks around, but the halfling is nowhere to be seen.

Daine is a little confused, but then shrugs it off. She probably was not a big fan of all the attention they were getting and ran off. Halflings WERE good at hiding after all.

Daine decided to take initiative on this. Hunting orcs was not something he was accustomed to doing, but it did mean the possibility of loot, and it kept him away from the town, which was a good thing in his mind.

Looking at the two men before him, Daine stands up and clears his throat.

"Well, gentlemen, I propose we gather our things and set out in search for adventure. Are you with me?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.