Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 29 of 590

Namdar holds his scimitar tight to prevent - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2009 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Dec, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 29

Born Free says...

* She looks at Lionel thinking how dare he ask her a question, but she breathes in slowly, takes a big gulp of air and then gasps with a bit of frustration while speaking *

What's it to you little prince?

* Without waiting for an ananswer she moves away slowly going in the direction of where the orc is being attacked. She hopes to get there just in time to see the orc either reach his last life's seconds or be totally subdued. *

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2009 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Scum perhaps but it will be this one who claims the reward for ye scalp to be followed by each and every one of ye misspent efforts in breeding that pay for my new armor and blade. Wish I could say it will be a battle enjoyed rather then the effortless slaughter of your lineage." He leaps to slice the orcs neck.

Rolld20 (14) (6) (15) (20 natural) (13) 5 rolls in case required.

7th Dec, 2009 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel watches Krusten walk away, he's shocked, he never meant to offend Krusten, he has simple wondered where her familiar is and what it is even, because he has never seen it. For Krusten to answer a violently, wow. Lionel follows her and says quickly, "I never meant to offend you Krusten, it just I"ve been wondering for a while, because I haven't seen hind nor tail of a familiar sense I have joined this group, but I know you have one, the only reason I don't is because I what to become a master of metamagic."
(OOG) I am not receiving reports when someone posts.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Dec, 2009 - 2:24pm

7th Dec, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Only briefly the Beast wonders where everyone is and what they're doing but then he concentrates on the orc in front of him.

Rather off topic, but...
Thomaslee your email is probably filtering it to like a spam folder so check there.

7th Dec, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron hears the requests of his fellow party members. Though he would rather slay the orc and be done with it. Oliron attempts to subdue the orc. He aims for the ugly face of the orc with the hilt of his blade.

I rolled an 18.

7th Dec, 2009 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* She looks back at Lionel in amazement that he pursues her. She thinks to herself that this little man who calls himself a prince must really like her. She then turns back to watch the path she is walking. *

It will take more than the likes of you to offend me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2009 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 29

First what's with the "little" jibs anyway he's 5" 11"?
Lionel is "very" confused, he just doesn't understand what Krusten is getting at, it's like everything he says to her is turned back in his face, and no matter what he says to Krusten it just seems to get her mad at him. He has never meant to get on the bad side of anyone in the group, he's always tried to be polite to her and every member of the group.
"You"re treating my question as if I had asked how old are you, what's wrong with asking you a question?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Dec, 2009 - 9:08pm

8th Dec, 2009 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

Namdar holds his scimitar tight to prevent it from making noise as he creeps around in the shadows of the surrounding trees, slowly making his way behind the orc, picking the best approach, which combines most cover, least obstacles and shortest and quickest path to the enemy's back.

OOC: Sorry about wait guys, we still got some kinks between everyone's schedules and posting. I'm posting this now in the Leader thread and we'll see what KNtoran has to say - these look like much better rolls, maybe we'll take the orcs out this time so we can build up some money. The honest problem though, to me, is that this is already quite a bit of an undertaking, and time-consuming - I wonder if there is some other way we could do combat, at least of this "generic" variety, that would speed things up? I was toying with the idea of everyone just rolling a few different dice like 5 times, so KNtoran could resolve maybe more than one attack or action or defense in a row. What are your opinions?

international QUOTE
PURSUIT GROUP:
Skedvick = engage orc, covering Jenrek's and Namdar's retreats/D20 (14, 6)
Jenrek = retreat? (GM take control of Jenrek?)
Namdar = sneak behind orc and use Class Skill Backstab
Not sure what rolls are needed from me so I'll just make some:
D12: 6, 11 / D20: 12, 8 / D%: 94, 03
I'd still like to subdue/restrain the orc if possible to get info

MELEE GROUP:
Lionel, Krusten, Pundit = talking, watching, meditate on surroundings
Oliron = attack orc: D20 (18)
Beast = attack orc: 2 1D20 rolls: 7, 22 (both including +4)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.