Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 281 of 590

Oliron arrives back in town, defeated. He - Page 281 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2011 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Jan, 2011 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 281

Daine shakes his in head in wonder as yet another person asks to join his party.

"My profession requires me to be one with the crowd...just another face", he muses, "and yet every time I turn around another person is asking me if they accompany me! More signs that I fail as a rogue I suppose..."

He then addresses the half elf.

"Hail, Avan! It amuses me that you are so willing to trust yourself in the presence of strangers so quickly, but if it is a group you need, I see no reason for you not to tag along."

While he says this though, his words are not completely felt. Daine is uneasy of the man, mainly for the worshiping of a known evil deity. Daine however shrugs it off for the time being and holds his tongue on the matter.

Daine now addresses the group as a whole.

"It appears that the reason we were unsuccessful in our search was because a group of adventurers like ourselves have gone on ahead of us, performing the very same task we seeked to perform. That being said, we now have two choices: We could head north, and march for days to catch up to these men, and perhaps accompany them. There's always strength in numbers, but they may not necessarily want our company. For those of you concerned about money and loot, it also means less of the pie if you know what I mean. The second choice would be to set our own path, and head south. There is no guarantee of any orcs in that direction, but at least we will have first dibs on anything we encounter, and the rewards will be greater. What do you men think we should do?"

Daine crosses his arms and wait for the men to speak.

Out of Character:: A reminder to those in my party: I am lawful good, and tend to have issues with those of evil alignment or those who worship evil deities. While it will not be an issue now or in the very near future, soon enough you will find that that will change.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2011 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron looks around the the stunned faces of his comrades. He wonders if maybe they have bitten off more then they can chew this time. Oliron feels no fear but does not want to have the other party members blood on his hands.

Olion says nothing but turns his mount around. He motions to the others to do the same.

14th Jan, 2011 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Draknell eyes the newcomer giving more attention than he usually does to anything. Keeping his thoughts to himself he opens with a simple "Hello" and an outstreched hand. Turning to Daine he says, "I think it would be best to go South." and then he suprisingly shuts up for once.

14th Jan, 2011 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 281 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"Duly noted, Daine, but groups form and dissipate as the tides ebb and flow. You can take my word for it that being lawful I will follow legitimate orders to my utmost ability. As for the direction to head, south sounds better for now."

14th Jan, 2011 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Shaking his head wildly, Draknell clears his thoughts. "I notice you are not armed with a melee weapon, if you desire one I will give you what coin I have to spare," Draknell says holding out 6 GP, "it isn't much, but a backup weapon is always a must." Quickly forgetting his thoughts Draknell lightens up to the fellow as he always does to everyone. "I don't believe I told you my name, Draknell, Draknell Searblade, Mercenary Cleric of Heironeous at your service!"

I think it would be a good idea for you to buy some kind of melee weapon, if only a dagger, the 6 GP is yours if you want it. My character is very hyper as you probably can tell so you might want to get used to his blabbing.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

As Uthet sees Oliron turn his mount in the opposite direction he himself follows suit and not make any provacative moves towards any of the orcs

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2011 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 281

Dark Druid says...

Avan thanks Draknell for his offer and accepts 5 gp to buy a morningstar for 8gp. "Thank you and remind me to repay you."

15th Jan, 2011 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 281

Oliron arrives back in town, defeated.

He spots some new adventurers talking with one another on his way to the tavern.
Oliron can hear the ale calling his name. He ties Jonas and horse outside, getting a drink or four.
Oliron exits the tavern abruptly sometime later. He looks like he has been slapped in the face.

Oliron meanders over to Jonas and plops down into his cart laughing. He procures a bottle from somewhere under him. Giving salute to some invisible friend Oliron takes a bold swig.

"I think I'm getting the hand of this.", he says to the air.

Oliron slumps back in the cart, soon to be fully sedated.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.