Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 283 of 590

Out of character: Uthet doesn't feel - Page 283 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2011 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 283

Uthet slowly follows behind Oliron with his long bow shouldered I also would like to join your band of merry folks, I am not as seasoned as my big brute Oliron but I won't let a comrade down. I am uthet fighter at your service !

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daine nods silently yet again, and starts wondering to himself how much longer he would have to wait before he had an army...

17th Jan, 2011 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Out of character: DM just posted it takes 3 days to return, so anyone in the North group cannot be in our group! So the group has: draknell, a'hted, daine and avan. Also the new character in the character thread may want to join us.

Avan decides to polish his new morningstar as he expects a longer wait.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 283 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: Hello everyone, you can call me Jeremy or RenYi, this is my first time dabbling in D&D and it would be appreciated if all of you can be supportive. I'm a game design student, see, and I was thinking this would be a great if from this experience I can find out more about the classic role-playing games.

Aegisthus wanders around the marketplace wondering whatever it is he can buy with the meager amount of gold he has in his pockets. Then his eyes were set upon a group of adventurers gathering around. He approached them.

"Would another sword and a man to swing them, be welcome in this fine group of gentlemen?" Aegisthus said, his sword by his side, and his shield slung on his back.

Out of character: Is that good?

17th Jan, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

At this point, Daine just can't keep it in. He collapses to the ground in a fit of laughter. Everyone just stares as him blankly as he continues on and on. Finally, he gets back up and looks Aegisthus in the eye and shakes his hand.

"welcome to the group", he says.

He then looks at the seasoned drunken warrior: "So you have a wagon and horses, you say? How much carrying capacity do they have?"

Daine turns his attention to the spellcasters of the group. "Make sure that you guys stock up on any spell components you may need for the road ahead."

Daine then lies on the ground and casually pulls out his knife. He spends the next while spinning it on his finger, keeping an eye on everyone else.

"Oh and between," he exclaims, "we should make sure we get some food for the trip"

He looks at Draknell and Avan for this, "care to take care of party supplies?"

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I suppose that makes you the leader," Aegisthus said to Daine, "Aegisthus at your service."

Aegisthus also approached the boisterously drunken fellow, Oliran. "Your loadout is... Impressive. I can't wait to hear stories of your previous quest as soon as you're sober. On second thought, drunk stories are fine."

out of character: what's our headcount?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2011 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 283

Out of Character:: I am not exactly sure the carrying capacity. Before we always just said if we were in the wagon or walking or on a horse. We never got into how many people the wagon actually holds, you may have to ask the GM. I am ready to go whenever we are ready. As for being back in town already. I read the GM said I traveled back to town without incident but I feel defeated. I know it takes three days but maybe I left 3 days ago and am just arriving.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 283

Out of character: Uthet doesn't feel as depressed as Oliron but does understand to run away does make you live another day.

Headcount I'm a 2 with Oliron also just for a idea where do I post if looking for a Longbow made to strength I would like it made to 18 strength I have 17 at the moment.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.