Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 284 of 590

Without much attention given to the ferryman - Page 284 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2011 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Jan, 2011 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 284

Out of Character:: I'm not about to go thread hunting for names (some of you have hard names to remember) but here is what I remember offhand:

human rogue (that's me)
human cleric (draknell)
human druid (a'hted or something)
half elf archer (avan?)
the two guys that just joined us from the old group (uthet and oliron)
Aegisthus the (fighter?)

so...7? Is that right? Speak up if I mixed up roles and names, or if I missed you in the list.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2011 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Ya, I am pretty sure your right Saberwolf. 7 people. I am pretty sure we can get 7 people on a cart and a carriage. I would suggest that the characters with non ranged weapons such as Oliron and the new guy, and maybe you, drive. While us with ranged weapons, Uthet, me, and avan get split among both forms of transport incase we get attacked while riding. I am not sure if ArRigare has a ranged weapon. We have: Oliron-Fighter, Uthet-Fighter, the new guy-Fighter, Avan-ranger, ArRigare-druid, me-cleric, you-rouge.

And sure, I will take the roll of supply person. With seven of us, I think it would be good if we all had at least 2 weeks rations. I do, does everyone else?

And everyone, it would be a good idea to buy anything you need while we are in town. I am not sure, but it might be a while till we get back. Ranged weapons would be good too if they are in your character's style.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 17th Jan, 2011 - 10:39pm

18th Jan, 2011 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I'm deliberately holding back on equipment and stuff, as my guy is switching from rogue to paladin as the story progresses. I may buy a ranged weapon though. Somebody make sure to post soon in case I need to post again as party leader...we will be making the move real soon.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 284 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: It was said earlier that those characters to the north would not be able to reach us because it would take three days of travel. Daine (Saberwolf) would you mind suggesting to the DM when you post in the part leader thread (or wherever you have to post) that we wait four days before setting out to travel? We could play this off as waiting due to inclement weather (someone sees a storm out on the horizon) or waiting so that everyone can gather up necessary gear. I think that Oliron and Co. Deserve a chance to join up with us so that we may all adventure together (and thus have a greater chance at success).

In Character: A'htad makes notes of those joining the "party," though with a bit of unease. The loosely flowing liquor and the cacophony of voices begin to wear on him.
A'htad turns to Daine and asks him quietly: "With all due respect, should we not head north in order to deal with the Orcs? What exactly lay south of here that we would be looking for?"

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: I'll drive the cart if you want. Not sure how to do that, but I'll look into it.

Aegisthus decides to join the conversation. "I'd say, let's ask around what lies to the south. Or better yet, ask around the folk of any other major threats in any other direction." said the fighter to the cleric and the rogue.

18th Jan, 2011 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: I see how I've caused a bit of a problem. I would appreciate if you waited the few days for my return. It would make this whole thing much simpler.
I am ready to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2011 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 284

Daine turns to everyone who is there and clears his throat.

"We shall wait for the weather to clear up for decent travelling, and make sure that we are properly supplied for our journey. As to why we are not going north, we have already tried with zero results. The townspeople did not seem to know anything else when pressed for information, so we have decided to head south and try our luck there."

Out of Character:: The party waits for good weather, which allows for the full party of 7 to get together. Everyone has gone shopping for supplies, and are ready to head out.

We stand at 7 people:

Daine, the human rogue
Draknell, the human cleric
Avan, the half elf ranger
Oliron, the human fighter
Uthet, the human fighter
Aegisthus, the human fighter
A'htad, the human druid

A'hted and Oliron lead the party. Aegisthus drives the cart, Draknell and Avan ride inside the cart. Uthet and Daine walk behind the cart covering the rear.

The party direction is not set in stone yet, but I'm going to say we are heading south. I will post again soon confirming this.

The above is what I posted to the GM. I hope everyone is fine with that setup. The fighters are at the front and the back of the party, rogue is covering backs, archer can fire from the cart if needed, and otherwise rest is random.

Reconcile Edited: Saberwolf on 19th Jan, 2011 - 3:55am

19th Jan, 2011 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 284

Without much attention given to the ferryman Oliron produces a gold coin for passage. He watches the environment around him vaguely alert.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.