Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 287 of 590

"Aegisthus, was it?" A'htad - Page 287 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2011 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Jan, 2011 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 287

Oh, I forgot about the level 1 spells. And could you remind me what I can do with my domains. I choose Good and Healing.

As for Draknells 4 spells, he will choose: Magic Weapon, Guidance, Cure Minor Wounds, Read Magic. The possible domain spells are Cure Light wounds and Protection from Evil.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: That's what I thought too. The adventure isn't set in stone, the GM can change it to suit the adventurers.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: Looks like we go back and head south instead of east. Let's get that posted up in the party leader thread right away so we can get back on track. There isn't a need to vote again or dilly dally I don't think. We came to the conclusion that we wanted to go to the ruins, we just went the wrong way is all.

Oliron increasingly gets the feeling that they are off course. He is in unfamiliar terrain so he says nothing and figures it is in his head. When the druid speaks up about the possible direction mishap Oliron chimes in as well.

24th Jan, 2011 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 287 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daine finally feels his fears are coming true, so he speaks up.

"gentlemen, I have come to the conclusion that we were meant to take the other road to the ruins. As such, we can keep going in this direction, or turn around and go take the other path. Before we do anything though, we need to set up camp for the night. What will the order of the watches be? I will take first shift with someone for the first 3 hours, and then we'll swap 2 people every 3 hours. The exception will be Draknell, whom we will allow to rest.

Out of Character:: To speed things along, I propose the watch grouping and order be the reverse order of how we travel. So whoever is in the rear (me and uthet) take first watch, the fighter cart driver and archer take second, and the oliron and the druid take last watch. If you have an issue with this, speak up. Otherwise, I'll post this to the GM.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2011 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I have no qualms with your proposal, rogue" A'htad offers warmly. "As for the other concern... Does anyone know where we may be or where we are going?" A'htad asks te group.

Out of Character:: Can anyone make a knowledge (local) check? Can you ask about this Daine to see if we can get any more information from the DM?

25th Jan, 2011 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Out of Character:: I already told the GM about the knowledge roll. I got nothing back as a result. I figure we'd be not so knowledgeable about an area in the middle of nowhere that probably is not so relevant as the destination itself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 287

Out of character: Agreed on the night watch order.

Aegisthus curses quietly for this inconvenient set back. "No matter, we can just turn around." Then an idea dawns on him, " Say, does anyone here hunt?" He ask the rest of the group.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 287

"Aegisthus, was it?" A'htad inquires. He then responds flatly, "I hunt regularly," He walks over to the man, arms crossed. "Was there something you needed, my friend? Are you short on rations?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.