Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 288 of 590

A'htad whistles for his badger companion, - Page 288 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2011 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 288

"Short? Not to my knowledge. It's just comforting to have a hunter among us, should our rations do run out."

Out of character: Just how fast does rations go. Anyway?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2011 - 6:48am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I can't help but take the blame for leading us astray, I should have waited for the druid" Avan says, "I'd be wiling to hunt before nightfall. It's best we keep the long-life rations for when we can't find anything."

So what dice do I roll for hunting, then for my watch?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Jan, 2011 - 6:53am

25th Jan, 2011 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Draknell, seems a bit dissapointed he doesn't get to help watch. But he agrees saying, "Next time, can I be on a watch?"

Out of Character:: I am perfectly fine resting, but to stay in character I added the dissapointment.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 288 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I'll also volunteer to hunt for food," A'htad offers. "And no worries about going off course everyone. There is always reason in the working of fate." A'htad then closes his eyes, makes a short prayer to his God Ehlonna, and begins rummaging through his pack for supplies."

Out of Character:: We should ask the DM for any rolls that we should make. And on a side note, this could be a good time to build the foundations for relationships between our characters. We might as well chat a bit while we're waiting through the night.

While rummaging through his pack and setting out various tools A'htad speaks out, "So... Oliron, wasn't it? if I remember correctly you encountered Orcs in the forest before we left. If it please you, allow me to listen to your tale."

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Avan, so you're half elvish, eh? Might you have stories 'bout that?" Avan approaches the ranger nervously, trying to pass time. "To start with, which half was elf? Assuming I'm not breaking boundaries here."

26th Jan, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Draknell realizes it has been a while since he has gotten any real exercise. He will take off his armor for now, and do a bit of jogging and other exercise. He will stay close to the carriage and will take his dagger with him.

"Hey, wouldn't it be a good idea to try and find some water? I don't know about you guys, but I don't think we have all that much left."

Draknell will put on his armor only if the search for water is allowed. "Anyone want to go with me?" We should fill up anything we can with water so we have an ample supply. Here is a roll: 19. Just in case I need a search roll.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 26th Jan, 2011 - 11:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 288

Uthet calls out I will join you Draknell in search of water.

Out of character I will join Draknell with bow in hand, sword is sheathed.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 288

A'htad whistles for his badger companion, Dru'Ar, then leans down to talk with her and rub her muzzle. The two of them then stand at the ready next to the other adventurers in search of water and food- A'htad with his sling, water skins, and whistle at the ready.

Spot Check for Watch: 15+5=20
Roll for gathering: 6 [+ survival 6?] =6 or 12

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.