Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 289 of 590

Draknell loads a bolt into his Crossbow and - Page 289 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2011 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Jan, 2011 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 289

I need you to post who is going to watch through the night if anyone and what shifts. Plus a spot roll from each person who takes a watch if any. Or do you plan to head back to the where the path turned off in the night?

Out of Character:: I'm getting worried that we are stalling here. Above is what the GM posted, I am wondering if we have an answer for him and when that will be posted in party leader thread. I know we figured out the order that we are keeping watch so I'm assuming we are setting up camp here and moving in the morning. If that is the case we should have a post in the leader thread by now. I don't want to be pushy but we have been having chronic problems with waiting for leader posts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: I roll 17 for spot check for when times come Aegisthus takes watch.

Aegisthus feels the sun setting, the darkness coming.

27th Jan, 2011 - 8:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Rolled a 2 + 1(spot) = 3 for watch
rolled a 12 + (4 for knowledge nature; or 5 for search) = 16 or 17 for hunting and gathering.

Avan answers the curious Aegisthus,"my mother was the elf. Father fell in love while serving as an archer in the army. They don't speak of those times; they both lost many close friends."

27th Jan, 2011 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Page 289 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character::

Sorry about the long wait....this is literally the soonest I could be online. (power outages are not fun)

Draknell, 95% of the time, you will never be doing a watch. You are required to rest a full 8 hours so that you can have your spells for the day. Also, I would just like to remind you that you never need to actually prepare cure spells, as you can swap out any of your spells for a cure spell any time you need it.

To the group: I would assume hunting/finding water would fall under survival and possibly search checks. I will wrap all of the above into one post and submit it, and let the GM do with it as he may.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I had a paragraph here, disregard it. I did spot rolls for everyone just to quicken it. I'll try not to do that a lot, but I figure as soon as the ball officially gets rolling, we shouldn't have that issue.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters / slang / shorthand that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you" or "+" for "plus" in sentences. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2011 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Oh," said Aegisthus to Avan, "I just had the ordinary farmer parents and brothers, or so I thought at age five. Then when a paladin killed them all, turns our they were keeping me out of a certain not-so-legal family business."

Out of character:Aegisthus has a cockney accent.

Reconcile Edited: RenYi on 27th Jan, 2011 - 1:21pm

28th Jan, 2011 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Daine speaks up: "I hate to break up the chatter, but in case some of you haven't noticed, we have company up ahead." He points forward towards the oncoming soldiers.

Out of Character:: Any ideas on what we want to do? For the most part I'm fine with approaching them.

Reconcile Edited: Saberwolf on 28th Jan, 2011 - 5:09am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2011 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 289

"A few of us should hide. Those with longbows, especially." Aegisthus whispered just loud enough for the group to hear.

28th Jan, 2011 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 289

Draknell loads a bolt into his Crossbow and says, "That is a good idea, if we are outnumbered, having a suprise here for them would give us a bit more of an edge. I can't tell their number looking through this carriage window, but I am open to what you fellows to do."

If they are friendly, then I don't think we should look alarmed, but why would a group of soldiers be all the way out here, past the river? We may be able to make them back off with a show of force, but I don't think any of us want to do that biggrin.gif .

I agree with Aegisthus, lets try to bait them into a trap. If the group decides to lay a trap, Draknell will hop out of the carriage and move to one side and hide in the forest. If one of his superiors says otherwise, he will do what they say.

Draknell was readying the same spells day after day: Magic Weapon, Guidance, Cure Minor Wounds, Read Magic.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 28th Jan, 2011 - 1:14pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.