Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 30 of 590

OOC: I have posted in the Party Leader thread. - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2009 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Dec, 2009 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 30

Looking on at Krusten walking away and Lionel following after gives Pundit an upset stomach. He immediately looks for herbs he can chew for relief.

ooc: JB has a good system with medieval you just click and it makes all major rolls for him and you. Here's the link Source 9

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2009 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc I think that might be best here as well. Roll 6 sets and posts for the battle.

1D20 (16) (14) (4) (17) (14) (12)

damage 1d4 (6) (5) (6) (7) (5) (5)

If any orc drops a blade like a short sword I would appreciate it, apparently some how I missed getting one so using bow and dagger.

8th Dec, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron wishes to subdue his target by hitting it with the flat of his blade.

to hit rolls: 4, 16, 13, 4, 6, 7

Damage rolls: 8, 7, 11, 2, 7, 4
ooc: I think it's a d12 for bastard sword, not 100 percent sure.

8th Dec, 2009 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"The orc engaged with Oliron, Lionel, Krusten, Pundit and Beast slumps to the ground lifeless. This group is able to search the Orc, or see if you can find the others of the group."

"Jenrek and Namdar are both able to slip away as the orc and Skedvick battle on neither one getting an opening to hit the other. Namdar switches from scimitar to sap, to sneak up behind the orc and use a non-lethal surprise attack."

The group that felled their orc may search the body if they wish, and then locate the other group. Or do you want to do something else? Unless someone posts otherwise, I'll assume the dead-orc group is searching the orc and then locating Namdar's group.

As Skedvick spars with and distracts the orc, Namdar sneaks up behind the creature and launches his Backstab attack. Jenrek continues his retreat out of the battle.

Namdar: attack orc - Class Skill Sneak Attack (using non-lethal sap)
Attack Roll: 1D20 (12) + Melee Attack Bonus (+2) = 14 to-hit roll
Damage: 1D6 (3) + Backstab's +1D6 (5) + Str Dmg Bonus +2 = 10 damage

Namdar's extra rolls if needed:
1D20 (8 + MAB +2 = 10) (3/5) (8/10) (14/16) (10/12)
1D6 damage (2+DB 2=4) (1+2=3) (6+2=8) (3+2=5) (6+2=8)

Skedvick: attack orc
1D20 (16) + with Melee Attack Bonus (+3) = 19 to-hit
damage 1d4 (3) +Strength Damage Bonus (+3) = 6

Skedvick's extra rolls if needed:
1D20 to-hit (5) (6) (7) (5) (5)
1D4 damage (14) (4) (17) (14) (12)

Rather off topic, but...
A bastard sword does 1D10 damage vs. Normal sized creatures

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 8th Dec, 2009 - 8:03pm

9th Dec, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Seeing the orc fall to the ground is a good excuse to run up, leave Lionel behind and look on. As Krusten does this she only slightly glances back to see if Lionel still pursues. She arrives to where the fallen orc is. She says nothing but waits to see what happens, she intends to not enter into any hand to hand conflicts and just stands over the orc. She has never see an orc up so close. She studies his features. *

Let's search him.

OOC: I'm just waiting for something new, just waiting this out.

9th Dec, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

SA: Search him but like remain on guard for others.

Roll: just in case I rolled d20 got 22 again.

Beast wonders how he could miss so many times. He starts to examine his weapon for a curse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2009 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 30

Pundit looks on at the group. He chews on a herb while looking around for anything that doesn't seem quite right. His wisdom reveals anything not right or out of place.

9th Dec, 2009 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

OOC: I have posted in the Party Leader thread.

Namdar goes for the sneak attack using the sap, Skedvick continues to battle the orc, Jenrek retreats. Namdar thinks quietly to himself, "This orc can't be THAT savvy, that he can keep track of one ranger attacking him, the other moving off, and myself having disappeared - surely he'll be distracted enough we'll be able to dispatch him this time!"

The other group searches the orc and then goes to find Namdar's group.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.