Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 291 of 590

Daine decides to sit back and let the guards - Page 291 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2011 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 291

"Oliron's right, ambush is plan B, we still need to talk to them, question their motives. Now Daine, will you talk to them? I'll come with"

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2011 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daine quickens his pace to move to the front of the group.

"I will go ahead and greet them with Aegisthus and learn of them what I can. The rest of you do as you will."

6th Feb, 2011 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I don't know if everyone is aware so I thought I would post it here just to be sure. KNtoran is having some connection problems to the internet. He should be back online soon but I am not sure how soon. I hope you guys can hang in there. I think he will be back online soon.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 291 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Thanks for the update Oliron I thought the site was down or something I also just logged in and forgotten my password.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

13th Feb, 2011 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing that the soldiers have not attacked, Draknell will simply remain were he is, no need to make the soldiers suspiscous of anything. He will still have his crossbow out just in case and is ready to fire if things change.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2011 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aegisthus asks the soldiers, "Do you fine gentlemen patrol to the eastern hills often? What do problems do you see, usually? We were there yesterday but there was nothing but ruins. That normal?"

Out of character: So glad we can get this game going again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2011 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 291

Oliron explains that they are not from the east but simply got lost. He will be silent about everything else, making small talk with them till they leave.

14th Feb, 2011 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 291

Daine decides to sit back and let the guards do the talking. Seeing them as friendly, he makes a subtle signal to notify those in hiding aware of the lack of threat they posed. After briefly summarizing all they have seen in the east. Daine then takes the time to ask the soldiers if they knew anything about the tower in the south.

Out of Character:: I am studying today for a midterm tomorrow, as well as celebrating vday, so if you have anything you want added to the leader post, please post by midday tuesday.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.