Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 292 of 590

Uthet listens intently to the soldiers story - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2011 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Feb, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 292

Out of Character:: Well everyone has had like two weeks to post a response. I hope they would have gotten it in by now. rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2011 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I am still here (A'htad). The quest has been a bit slow (understandably) and I am still willing to take part but my enthusiasm has waned a bit. I hope (and do believe) that when we begin actually exploring the ruins things will pick up a bit and my enthusiasm will come back. For now I'll simply sit back and wait for our leader and DM to build up some action. (:

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The patrol informs you that not many people have went to the ruins to the south and returned. One did return from a party of seven and talked about a lizard or small dragon surrounded by the undead.

Out of Character:: This sounds very... Dangerous. I do not see an alternative path for us to take though so I say we press on. Maybe we will prove victorious with some luck and some tenacity.

A'htad's spirits drop at the mention of the lizard and undead. He cannot help but wonder if the tales are myth or reality. If the party ventures to the ruins... What truly awaits them?

Out of Character:: Perhaps we can recruit the patrol to help us. Surely a dragon would be considered a threat to the nation and its people. Furthermore, undead seem to imply that there is a lich or necromancer there. I would think that soldiers and law enforcers would want an evil threat like that removed as well. Can someone with high charisma roll for persuasion or diplomacy?

Reconcile Edited: ArRigare on 17th Feb, 2011 - 4:58am

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 292 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, this sure is an interesting development, I've never seen a dragon before. Oliron, have you faced dragons?" Aegisthus asked the seasoned warrior.

"We have nothing to lose, I think, from seeing what lies in the ruins. Nothing ventured, you know, and all that."

Reconcile Edited: RenYi on 17th Feb, 2011 - 9:05am

17th Feb, 2011 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: To the south we go. I think we should arrive their with little resistance. I am going to place a spot and listen check just in case.

Spot: 3
Listen: 4

Wow never mind, I guess I am walking blind and deaf.

Oliron replies that he has never seen a dragon but he has heard more than a few stories about them.

17th Feb, 2011 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dark Druid says...

Hearing the story Avan goes weak at the knees. He almost makes some noise as he drops.
Thinking it through, he remembers tales of hoards of treasure dragons like to keep and listens intently for further answers.

If we are already moving south, I continue with the group.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Feb, 2011 - 11:49am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2011 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 292

Draknell will wait until either the soldiers have left or agreed to join us. He will not leave his hiding place and will still remain ready, just in case.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

Uthet listens intently to the soldiers story on possible crazy man but undead do seem like a very good challenge and a lizard thing well concentrated party fire may be all we need

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.