Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 293 of 590

"You hungry, mate? I think we're - Page 293 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2011 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Feb, 2011 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 293

Leonardo exhaustedly continued to hike along the road, using his quarterstaff as a walking stick. Pausing for a moment he extended his free arm to his face and with the back side of his hand he wiped away the beads of sweat that had accumulated during his long walk. "This looks like a good spot for a break" he said to himself while scratching the side of his cheek through his thick white beard.

Leonardo wandered over under the shade of a nearby tree to select a comfortable lounging area, but before he had a chance to sit down the sound of voices emitting from the distance caught his ear. His old hardened grey eyes filled with anticipation against his wrinkled face and suddenly he acquired the strength to continue onward.

He merrily continued south along the road in a bit of a hurry, he had not had a chance to interact with people outside his temple in several years. "Hello there!" he called out while approaching them. Leonardo chuckled softly before continuing "Fancy meeting a group of strangers around here, I thought it would be ages before I came across some unfamiliar faces. My name is Leonardo, and pardon my ignorance but you look like a group of adventurers. Are you on an adventure?" he asked in a friendly tone with a sparkle that gleamed in his eye.

Leonardo nodded his head before taking a much seat upon a flat rock, placing his quarterstaff carefully at his feet "Ah, this is much better. I need to rest these old tired bones for a moment, so while I rest up would you mind humoring an old man with some exciting stories?"

Reconcile Edited: Kujin on 18th Feb, 2011 - 3:57am

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2011 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Hail good fellow! I am called Draknell," Draknell says as he approaches the elderly man, "I wish I had something to tell you, but alas, I have never seen combat!" "The others might have some stories to share with you while we travel!" Draknell has his crossbow slung on his back along with his sheild. His mace is hanging at his side in its holder. He will extend his hand in greeting, a broad smile on his face.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 18th Feb, 2011 - 3:59am

18th Feb, 2011 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Expresses a euphoric smile that exposed a top row of perfect teeth while confirming the handshake. "Nice to meet you Draknell. It is quite alright that you have no stories to tell, I am sure you will have plenty in due time. I was interested in any conversation to pass the time, but seeing the equipment of your group I figured they would have many glorious tales of battle to share."

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 293 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, since that seems to be the case for most of us, why don't you accompany us and see us make new tales of our own? I'm Aegisthus, dumb muscle, at your service." Aegisthus self-deprecatingly laughed to himself while he greets the elderly man. "Though from what I can see, you seem to have more than enough interesting tales of your own." He's referring, of course, to Leonardo's age.

18th Feb, 2011 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Leonardo stroked his beard intelligently while communicating with Aegisthus "Perhaps so my good boy, but how could you be certain if the tales were of fact or fiction? I have seen many of youth question my sanity after a tale or two."

Reconcile Edited: Kujin on 18th Feb, 2011 - 7:46am

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, who said the insane don't make good stories?" Aegisthus jokingly retorts.

out of character: I say we spend the night and enter the dungeon in the morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2011 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 293

Out of Character:: That sounds like a good idea, I'm in.

Oliron greets Leonardo with a cold stare. He smiles a bit but it seems wrong on his scarred face. Still with a friendly attitude the seasoned fighter listens in eagerly on the forthcoming stories from the cheerful old man.

Oliron wonders where his deer meat eating friend Beast is. He doesn't have to wonder what would be on Beast's mind, deer meat. Oliron's mouth begins to water at the thought and he feels the need to hunt.

Hunting for deer 4d20: 15, 10, 13, 11

Anyone want to look for deer, place rolls if you do for the GM. With my low roles I don't think I'll find any.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Feb, 2011 - 11:28am

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 293

"You hungry, mate? I think we're both salivating for meat like the men that we are." Aegisthus speaks to Oliron. "Lets go kill us a big fat deer."

Out of character: hunting for deer 4d20: 9, 20, 16, 17. (I haven't added my +4 to survival) So that makes 'em 13, 23, 20, 21 right?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.